It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to this video, pouring Coke on raw pork causes worms to surface (false)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yikes, that's too gross. Is it true, did you try it Dr Love? And did worms come out. I thought trichniosis was a thing of the past, now that they use 90% of the antibiotics in North America in the cattle industry and then wonder why all the bacteria is immune and blame mother's for not administering the medicine properly. But that's another story, soficrow covered it quite well. :-)

Barf is right, gonna juice some veggies.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Doc, if you waste a good steak on this experiment I will hunt you down.

No, I mean I'm going to try it on raw pork, not beef.

I'm the king of eating raw ground beef anyways. I'll probably die from it someday but it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

Peace

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A good friend of mine has been using a combination of Coke (or Pepsi) as a pre-BBQ marinade for steaks and, yes, pork chops for years. I have been watching him do this for years.

I have never seen worms, as shown in the u-tube video, on any of the meats in this "cola marinade".

This is not to say that worms can't or don't exist in meat --- especially pork. IMO, there are probably many instances where meats --especially pork -- might be "infested"(is this the right word for this) with worms. But I would imagine that these meats have already "turned" or gone "bad".

It's my guess that the folks who made the u-tube video went out of there way to make sure that they had a piece of meat that had already gone bad. After all, the worms were the "stars" of this video and without them all we'd see was a piece of meat lying in a puddle of cola. And that, my friends, would be hardly worth watching.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
all we'd see was a piece of meat lying in a puddle of cola. And that, my friends, would be hardly worth watching.

...unless the other option was American Idol.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
All he did was stuff rice on the surface of the pork. He never zoomed in and the maggots were not moving. Very short clipp for such an astounding discovery....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join