It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Video shows Mexico man’s beheading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A video purportedly showing the beheading of a drug cartel hit man appeared on video-sharing Web site YouTube, and its makers called on Mexicans to kill more members of the gang.

The video appeared as the rival Gulf and Sinaloa gangs wage a bloody battle for trafficking routes and President Felipe Calderon is taking on organized crime with thousands of troops sent to drug-plagued areas.

A message seeking comment was left with YouTube on Sunday evening. The company removed the video late Sunday, and posted a message that the removal was "due to terms of use violation." YouTube policy bans videos with gratuitous violence or illegal acts.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 2/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

oops, i keep forgetting to do that. Anyways I was wondering how people feel about graphic videos such as these beeing on the internet. IMO i would never watch this but....people should be allowed to watch whatever they want. It could even help find out who did the crime.

[edit on 4/2/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

join