It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Real good video of a Flying Saucer in Oregon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Check this video out. Not the closest video to date, but a good one of a Flying Saucer. It does not look like a balloon, or a blimp. It really does look to me like a Flying Saucer. If I had to put my faith in this video, I would say it's that of a real Flying Saucer. I don't see any indications of trick photogaphy. Let's see what the experst have to say.

See here

[edit on 2-4-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken it looked like it shot something. o.O

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It looks interesting, but all that was needed for it to have even more clarity and credibility was for them to simply pull over and stop while trying to get a clear shot. UFO filmers make a note

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, there goes a potentially very good case. No provenance, no evidence. Or, I can hope the anonymity is only as far as the general public is concerned.

I don't quite understand what I'm seeing here. The video is taken out of a driver's side window, but she wasn't driving:

I thought maybe it would turn out to be a plane when I watched it on the TV screen but I still couldn't tell what it was exactly. The truck was bouncing me around and it was hard to keep it on the object and we couldn't pull over because we were working. My husband was with me but he was driving and couldn't see it.

And is that all the footage, or was it just edited to show the "good" parts?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey the footage is undisputable! It looks like a Flying Saucer!! Regular people freak out when they see UFOs. They do the wrong things at the sighting of a UFO. It is no surprise that they did not stop. God knows what was going threw her mind as she saw it. Anyway, she probably did not want to risk being abducted. And as for her being anonymous, people would rather stay that way than to be ridiculed. And I am assuming that they wanted to put the clearest video of the Flying Saucer. No need for any more blurry images of UFOs.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
And as for her being anonymous, people would rather stay that way than to be ridiculed.

Ridiculed? Its not like she's claiming conehead aliens from Alpha Centauri came down and anal probed her. Its a video of... something. What's there to ridicule?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hey the footage is undisputable! It looks like a Flying Saucer!!

This video is far from 'undisputable'. Simply seeing something that is hard to explain is far from the proof we have all been waiting for.

It looks like a flying saucer...yes, but so many things.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Ridiculed? Its not like she's claiming conehead aliens from Alpha Centauri came down and anal probed her. Its a video of... something. What's there to ridicule?

That she films Flying Saucers with her video camera!

People chuckle at the sound of that. Most don't even want to hear it. I beat she probably deals with a tough crowd where she works and lives at.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines

This video is far from 'undisputable'. Simply seeing something that is hard to explain is far from the proof we have all been waiting for.

It looks like a flying saucer...yes, but so many things.

Well it dos not look like a plane? Or like a Blimp? It could be from the military for all I know, but it looks like a Flying Saucer!!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Passed along an invite to the owner to come here and discuss. Maybe she will or not. Lets wait and see....

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Nothing fantastic in this video as far as i can see but i appreciate her effort

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renshin
If I'm not mistaken it looked like it shot something. o.O

you got it one........your completely wrong, if that thing shot some thing, i'm a leprechaun.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hey the footage is undisputable! It looks like a Flying Saucer!! Regular people freak out when they see UFOs. They do the wrong things at the sighting of a UFO. It is no surprise that they did not stop. God knows what was going threw her mind as she saw it. Anyway, she probably did not want to risk being abducted.
As already mentioned, this footage is far from indisputable. All it really shows is a silvery 'something' presumably hanging in the sky, and... moving at the exact same speed and direction as the car. *cough*

I don't mean to burst your bubble, you seem so convinced it's real, but I think I spot some form of CGI in this clip. It may just be my mind playing tricks, but the UFO seems to be applied to the already shaky video. Also consider why the UFO seems to be moving with the car, at the exact same speed, at the exact same direction. Doesn't that seem just a Little fishy?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
*Cough*

You seem to just wanna debunk it that’s all!! You guys see its shape and it is that of a SAUCER, it flies or floats; therefore, IT'S A FLYING SAUCER!!

It could be a toy, a saucer shaped rocket, and airborne Saucer shaped ant hive, military secret plane, whatever, but it is a Flying Saucer!!

No CGI until proven otherwise!! And if you think you can prove me wrong, then go ahead!

What is the matter with people in ATS. I have seen worst videos out there of blurry who knows what, and they give it the terms UFO and Flying saucers. This one is better visible and they call it the 'THING".

Whatever man... No need to call it the "thing" or that it's "something", call it what it is, and that is a Flying Saucer.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Man this is a good video. Thanks for posting! This thing looks legit. Can not blame for wanting to witness to remain anonymous. That way the men in black won't show up

8th

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That looks like it could very well be a crack in the windshield.

Just an observation...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hint: More exclamation marks doesn't mean your point of view is more valid. *smirk*

In the end seeing how this person will probably never come out of hiding, it's just anothe UFO video down the bucket of 'maybes'.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Hint: More exclamation marks doesn't mean your point of view is more valid. *smirk*

Well here you go, I won't use any. It's a FLYING SAUCER.

Regardless if it stays that way or not. Though on her, not me. I have seen them up close, and I KNOW they are REAL, not you or anyone in this planet can make me think otherwise. Even if UFOs (Flying Saucers) are made on earth by our government or any other, Flying saucers are REAL, and it just so happens that this woman had the luck to film one.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I took a look. It looked pretty good to me.
I admit that I'm no expert, but I'm very cynical. This didn't get my usual immediate

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The thread title says Iowa, yet the clip is from Oregon.

As for the video, it does look like it could be real, however, I noticed the thing was shaking with the camera as well. When I compare it to the background of clouds, something just doesnt seem correct with it. Nice vid, but I am a little skeptical of this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join