It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Leaves Senate Defense Panel Amid Controversy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I did hear some of the conservative radio show guys talking about this matter earlier in the week, but it doesn't appear to have gotten any traction. You can bet that it will re-surface later in this election cycle.

I think that this case concerning the fein Senator for California is starting to pick up steam. Dianne's stirring of the pot in the AG firing scandal has now erupted into full blown email conspiracy and we should expect a retaliatory strike in the near future.

We need new and uncorrupted candidates for our government, local state and federal. Where is the movement? Why isn't there a TakeBacktheCountry.org? Maybe an easy way to figure out who to vote for is to check out how much money a candidate has raised. The more money, the more corrupt, the less money the less corrupted. Oversimplification? probably, but IMO for this election season I will be voting for the "Less is MORE for the people" choice, will you make a change?

EYE ON FEINSTEIN'S ROLE IN SPENDING

WASHINGTON - Bloggers and activists are writing a new chapter in the marriage between Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein and husband Richard Blum.

Feinstein has real power. Blum has serious money. For 27 married years, the politician and the investor have excelled professionally while facing periodic queries about Blum's far-flung investments.

The latest round now comes powered by the Internet, fanned by activists on both right and left. The partisans find common cause in questioning Feinstein's role in Pentagon spending while Blum was investing in defense firms.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The movement you are referring to does not exist yet because things aren't as bad as they will need to be in order to force dozens of like-minded interest groups in to unified activity.

Throughout our history, thing have had to get pretty stinky before the reformers would step foward. We don't tend to make the fixes until the machinery is well and truely broken.

The best we can hope for at this time is a sustained effort to document the 'atrocities' so that they can be looked at on a later date. That really means that people like you and me and everyone else who participates in this discussions need to keep on digging.

<< 1  2   >>

join