It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Can I get occult pendants and jewelry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Not necessarily freemasonic, but something unique, a pyramid of sorts, not a pentagram or cross, something of its own ?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Is Azure Green, an occult/wiccan company out of New England. I would think just doing a search on Azure Green would get you there website (I don't know off hand). They'll give you free catalogs for a year

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
Not necessarily freemasonic, but something unique, a pyramid of sorts, not a pentagram or cross, something of its own ?

Just about anywhere nowadays I would think. Try New Age Stores, Occult stores, Your local Mall, Internet Sites 'o plenty, a Jewlery shop, Indian Reservations, China Town, etc.

I think it's gonna depend mainly on exactly what you're looking for. Pagan, Masonic, Egyptian, Eastern, Christian, etc. or whatever theme it is you're after. It shouldn't be hard though.

BTW, this should probably have gone into BTS unless you can tie it into some "Raders of the Lost Ark" artifact for a map room or something.....

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why would you want to adorn yourself with trinkets associated with occult? I'm not insinuating you are wrong or right, just curious as to why. My belief or feeling is that any piece of jewlery can be made into some symbol(uhg) or given a porthole into something evil/good. So I guess my point is; anything(jewelry-wise) we place upon our skin can be given a particular meaning-according to ourselves. It all depends on why we choose to wear these things.

I myself..do not wear much jewelry anymore. A wedding band has meaning-wonderful meaning and is the only significant piece of jewlery I can foresee me adorning myself with

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Surprised no-one mentioned this link, you can't miss it, it's normally the top-most Google ad on the main page!

Click-click

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Spencers, in most malls....or Hot Topic (not sure of national coverage though)

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

Why would you want to adorn yourself with trinkets associated with occult? I'm not insinuating you are wrong or right, just curious as to why. My belief or feeling is that any piece of jewlery can be made into some symbol(uhg) or given a porthole into something evil/good. So I guess my point is; anything(jewelry-wise) we place upon our skin can be given a particular meaning-according to ourselves. It all depends on why we choose to wear these things.

I myself..do not wear much jewelry anymore. A wedding band has meaning-wonderful meaning and is the only significant piece of jewlery I can foresee me adorning myself with

Some very wise words there Majestica!
helen

Thought I would add, a wedding band is round and has no end......it symbolises forever,
...... no beginning
and no end!

Take care

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Almost anywhere.

However... traditionally you make and consecrate your own.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
here's the website of the shop soothsayer was talking about.

www.azuregreen.biz...

I checked it quickly, but it looks like having nice stuff.

And here's another one I had bookmarker, with a lots of various stuff. U should check it out.

www.spiral.org.uk...

The last ones got some really nice pendants and jewels (not necessarly occult related, lots of celtic, chineese and other popular stuff, etc..)

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i've been wanting a necklace for a while now and want it to be something unique. I'd love to get my own made but i'm not at that point financially

i dont want christian/pagan/wiccan

I'm being very vague, cuz i just want to see what all's out there.

Thanks for all the replies, you guys are wonderful helpers

And it's offtopic ahhhhhh i are retardeded

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's the section of "Genuine Ancient and Historical Artefact" that supposedly comes with a "certificate of Unconditional Guarantee of Authenticity."

www.spiral.org.uk...

i dont want christian/pagan/wiccan

Well, what the heck do you want? Lol..
Maybe you're just better make it your self...Besides makeing it your self or buying something into that section...I don't know how you're gonna get something 'unique'. You might wanna check out museum or antiquities stores...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I would suggest trying Ebay - its quite useful for things like that. I picked up a few pentacles recently from sellers there a lot cheaper than they would have cost in a store.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
... Your response is beautiful! I have to ask (though you DON'T have to answer
) if you are married now?

I wonder too about hwy our younger folk feel the need for such travesties. Is it a sense of rebellion against authority? I hope not because the ONLY authority in ANY person's life is THEMSELVES.

We are answerable to ourselves ONLY. When we lay down at night to sleep and can't because of something we did that day we KNOW who the authority is.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi,

I suggest you to go with TitanTradeJewelry[.]Com. There you can get lots of jewelry pendants, rings, bracelets. I also purchased some beautiful jewelry from their.

Greetings,
Tom Hanks
RisingTime . Com

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If you want something for aesthetic reasons this won't interest you, but I figure I'll give you the link anyway:

Making Talismans: Living Entities of Power:

www.amazon.com...

new topics

top topics

join