It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Thread for April 2007 Member Photo Edit Contest! (Winner Announced!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Use this thread to discuss anything related to the April 2007 Member Photo Edit Contest!

Winners will be announced in this thread!

[edit on 4/1/2007 by chissler]

[edit on 13-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oooh this looks like it going to be fun

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
great job on the pictures whatukno, I hope you find the right discussion thread

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ah here it is. "Doh" For the life of me I will never know how I ended up on that old thread.
Least I figured out where the pictures were supposed to go

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Lay off guys! I'm to blame for that little slip up. Long story short, I had the wrong link in the thread. So he thought he was clicking the link to the April 07 Discussion, but was actually directed to the July 06. So.... blame chissler!

Glad to see this off and running though.

Xphiles, you going to submit one or two?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've been working on my first submission for 2 days now in my off time. I won't submit it until it's perfect. I remember the tough competition from the last photo edit contest. Not taking any chances this time. It's All or nothing for me. Play to win, or GTFO.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Lay off guys! I'm to blame for that little slip up. Long story short, I had the wrong link in the thread. So he thought he was clicking the link to the April 07 Discussion, but was actually directed to the July 06. So.... blame chissler!

Glad to see this off and running though.

Xphiles, you going to submit one or two?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by chissler]

Ah! lol ok, we'll let that one slip by chissler.

I've been busy lately, though I plan to make a submission soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. And thanks for the mulligan on this one.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hey, I have a submission but I need someone to tell me if it's allowable or not with the censors. It's pretty damn funny, but well.. could be a problem I guess. Could a mod U2U me and I'll send them a copy to check out?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's always best to ask first. u2u me the image and I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've been away from here for a while, I'm glad to be back with plenty of time to work on this. Although I don't have the photo editing apps that I used to have (on this computer), I will be working with what I have available for this contest.

Good luck to the other contestants!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't waste your time toolboy, I already won it.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

You can't win if you don't enter. So where's yours?

I have my two entries in. I see some good ones in there so far.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

[edit on 4/7/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

My prize is to enjoy the contest and see the entries and comments, so you are definitely a winner, as well as Mechanic. Nice entries.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh man, my next entry has to be exceptional. I thought my first one is good, but compared to some of the others, I'm going to have to 1up myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I did mine by had on my old computer with PSPV6. I should of moved simons body closer so the arm would look realistic when I rotated it upwards.

Over all I think it turned out pretty good. The new software these days make it real easy to edit photos. I can't wait till I can replace my old 400 mhz!

I like the wedding one. That's what I thought of after thinking of covering ears to prevent simon from hearing sex sounds on television.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've been very impressed with the submissions thus far. It is a great sign to see, as I hope to run these competitions on a monthly basis.

Remember, the judges are not solely looking for artistic ability. There is a comedic aspect that we are looking for as well. The best visual graphics is not necessarily going to be the winner. Combination of visual eye candy with a great comedic theme. So far, I think our members are dead on with their submissions.

Lookin' Great!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed Offensive & Highly Inappropriate Comments

Please Review This Link.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

[edit on 10-4-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm surprised that there weren't more entries this time around. I was really expecting a couple of last minute entries, as has been the usual for the past few contests.

Good luck to all, there are a few gems in there.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The source image was small, highly compressed and lacked detail, maybe next time a bigger resolution will be available for those who want to transplant faces?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join