It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tommy franks spycho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
here we go....

psycho spyco ops to mentally prepare you for the seemingly inevitable. the final step, military dictatorship in the USA. the old boys are stroking their big missiles, ...how long 'til they go off?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
one major terror attack...poof... it's all gone possibly, i don't know

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think you may be underestimating the American People.

I think that the terrorists certainly will.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I think you may be underestimating the American People.

I think that the terrorists certainly will.

aren't you forgetting a little coup d'etat? are there 'american' people anymore? where is the uproar? the country has already been stolen by nazis(ref. prescott bush, operation paperclip, northwoods, etc.)
man, this is EXACTLY the way the councillor/dark emperor took control of the federation, or galactic council or whatever it was, in the last star wars movie(hollywood always seems to give it away in analogy. typical illuminati open conspiracy style).
the enemy within is what is being underestimated by these vestiges of america. march to the war drums, puppet people.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My God you people crack me up!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
My God you people crack me up!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
is this a real article? or one of those joking newspaper parody websites?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive
is this a real article? or one of those joking newspaper parody websites?

i think it's real.
hmmmm? it's not really that funny after all.
gotta admit, though, the old military dictators are a fun lot. with the executions and such. it'll be just like texas!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Since 911 everyone has their self defense modes in overdrive. "We can't be afraid or change a minute of our lifestyles, because then they win!" The rich jetting off to exotic vacation spots in their Gucci shoes, is not my idea of american freedom. If there is another terrorist attack, or two, I think the rich will run for the hills. Bush and their buddies will convince us that our safety comes first and, oops...there goes one right, and oops, there goes another! A snowball effect, like frogs in a pot as the water starts to boil...eek...gag....kaboom.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
here we go....

psycho spyco ops to mentally prepare you for the seemingly inevitable. the final step, military dictatorship in the USA. the old boys are stroking their big missiles, ...how long 'til they go off?
I suppose this is some kind of forewarning of an impending military dictatorship.

Whoever masterminded the major terrorist attacks on America to take place certainly have the power to pull through with it again.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
RED ALERT! get your plastic and duct tape! SUITCASE NUKE!!!!! MISSING PLUTONIUM!!!!! TERROR!!!! buy haliburton. JUSTICE! FREEDOM!!! WAR!!! probes. scanners. biometric i.d.. facial recognition. look out, SHOE BOMB!!!! order. censorship. assasination. voting machine. robots. artificial intelligence.

fasten your seatbelt.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is very possible, who knows what rights will be taken away if another attack were to occur.

new topics

top topics

join