It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamed of an owl and a wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
In this dream I was at a church I grew up in with other members that I didnt know. My mother was there helping me get ready. As we were sitting in the pew a bird began to descend. We noticed it was a dove ( I know that meand peace) Then the bird changed into an Owl with Gray and red tips. The red on the owl became more red as we understood that the owl was my deceased grandmother. This comforted us and made us both cry. The owl later turned white /cream with black tips. I lost track of my mother at the church and walk over and over the church asking others if they knew where she was as the church waited for the ceremony to start. I later found my mother she placed a cream cloth with gold writting which had her name and mine. The yellow dress I had on turned cream and gold as she sent me down the aisle of the church upon a cream and gold runner as music played and the church awaited for my entrance.
Please someone help me understand what all this meant. I woke up with tears running down my face and my arms wrapped around my shoulders.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
seems to have no remove feature. so i just cleared it.
made a mistake sorry, and good luck on interpreting your dream!

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That's a neat dream jgray, probably was your grandmother letting you know she watching over both of you.
One legend has it, that when the rest of our world went to sleep, the owls stayed awake, they can cross the veil and look into both light and dark.

I find the dream full of symbolic imagery, turning white and cream colored, losing your mother and then finding her, to have her place a white garment with your names in gold on it, reminds me of the biblical story about how no one knows their real name. Some will enter the kingdom in rags or with no clothes, and some will have garments on which your real name that God gives you is written. Losing the mom may be symbolic of the loss of the feminine. Fatima asked people to say the rosary. Women all over the world are treated like cattle, or even worse than. I'll not soon forget the interview with one foreign farmer who said, 'women are evil, worse than cattle.' Correcting that double standard and returning dignity to the feminine would go a long way in healing the emotional traumas that begin so many lives.

It's a lovely dream, sounds like you've been touched by Spirit. You have Mother watching over you.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
all I got was the dove, then the owl and colours changiing so thought straight up = peace, wisdom and change...so I feel the dream is reassuring you in some way, perhaps you are entering a period of uncertainty? If so, someone is trying to tell you something.... perhaps it is your Mother?

new topics

top topics

join