It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Blue-What list will you be on?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jezebel

I'm on a lot of lists. Bad ones. But I knew what I was doing when I started.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jezebel

The red/blue list is VERY REAL! Every residence is marked and so is every person within that residence. Markings are done with paint dots, dashs or stickers on mail boxes. The Red is for mentally disabled, elderly on medicare, medicaid or physically handicapped deemed not worthy of life under Obama Care. Blue is for "Patriots" former military or others in govt. who took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the US from all enemies foreign or domestic or others who are aware of NWO and what's going on. Brown is a combination of red and blue, (the darker the brown the more you know and the more trouble you are in), green, yellow or pink are OK. Around here they are creative about the brown markings. They use mud, leaves and other stuff that's brown. They know you know so they try to outfox you with things not obvious like paint.
I'm red and blue.= brown.
Be safe the worst is yet to come!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoktek
Below are 2 links you should look at. The first one is from a guy that was on the joint chief of staff for the department of defence in the 80s. He talks about the red and blue list and has more info about it.
The second link is a email that Rockefeller sent before he died explaining NWOs agenda and how their going to achieve it. One comment he makesin it I want to point out to you. He says that by the time the NWO achieves it's goal there will only be about 6 million people left in the world. The world right now has over 8 billion people. That's a lot of people they plan on killing. He has a step by step plan for this in the email.
ipatriot.com...

www.collective-evolution.com...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join