It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Blue-What list will you be on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
As the world turns a world order becomes new, as it always has but if it is not new it is simply repetition with a nice bow on it and delivered as a re gifted concept to the masses, even if red and blue lists are not on the agenda which they more than likely are, the world still has much to learn from history and that is never stop questioning the powers that be, no matter how powerful or intimidating they may seem your life has more worth than any dollar sign they can pay you to submit

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I hate to bust you FEMA Detention Facility folks' bubble, but there truth to this whatsoever. This is nothing but a theory that has been debated here on ATS before. Beech Grove is nothing but an AMTRAK repair facility for locomotives, coaches, and supplemental equipment for their trains. Also, Beech Grove also repairs and inspects freight cars for various railroads across the United States. This theory is nothing but a theory and that is all there is to this. Beech Grove is one of these locations that provides a repair facility for Amtrak and other roads that need to use the facilities. This is due to other railroads not having the adequate repair facilites in the region. However, there is a drawback to this facility. Amtrak equipment takes priority over the other roads equipment.

As for how this theory got started, it started due to an article that appeared on Prison Planet's website about Al Cuppett's visit to Beech Grove almost fifteen years ago. This article is based on what this guy thought he saw at that facility. As for the "barn sized structures," Beech Grove was built back in 1906/1907 when steam engines were the main mode of pulling both passenger and freight trains across the country. This facility was built at a time where no one had even heard of a diesel locomtive. The reason as to why it seems that Beech Grove is a huge facility is just that. It is a very large facility compared to other railroad repair facilities in the United States. The History Channel even realized the history of Beech Grove. Beech Grove was the focus of a Modern Marvels episode a year or so back.

The reason why this facility was built as big as it was is due to one reason. When this facility came along, it was known as the "Greatest Locomotive Hospitalin the World." The facilities these days, includes seveteen active bays for Amtrak locomotives from all across the United States. The facilities also includes two "Coach Shops" for passenger cars and supplemental cars. Coach Shop Two is the largest of the two at three and a half acres. Average for the shops carwise is ten wreck repairs per year.

I do realize that Beech Grove has caused controversy over the years. It has been the focal point for the downsizing of Amtrak by the federal government over the past five years or so. Just as recently as last year, rumors had circulated that Beech Grove has been on the target list for closure by the federal government. However, due to a $2.5 million dollar federal bonus within the last two years, Beech Grove will remain open until it has become obsolete.

As for the possiblity of Beech Grove closing within the next ten years, it will not happen. The Shops at Beech Grove are basically what keeps Amtrak running.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kukla

Check this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have fully researched these sites both in the library and on the ground. It is real.

I DID check the thread you mentioned. That thread was posted by a member with 0 points. Most of the replies were from "separate" individual member names with 0 points. I leave it to the imagination of members as to what was going on there.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
well i am in the military and have to say. something is up since the govt. has broken the law because the stood up a BN from 3rd id. in the us boarders.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

well i drive truck and i will tell you i deliver these coffins to some of the strangest places you have ever seen
by the way i have seen the guys in all black
dont know what they where for but they look just like the ones described here

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
This is probably one of the scariest things I've heard, so far. The idea that this may be a considered possibility, ought to be enough to spur anyone into action. At least to research it further in order to rule it out.

All the ATS posters are on the Red List. If I were you, I would quit posting on ATS right now.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Actually I have a list system of my own. If any of you CIA, FBI, MI5/6 ops want to know what colour I deem appropriate for you, please email me with a £20.00 cheque, have a nice day

Respects

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
first of all you people cant see whats going on here, is like the matrix either the red or blue pill, in this case im now seeing how far the rabbit hole goes and what im getting is this

1:no one really knows whats going on behind closed doors of the executive office.

2:common sense says when the truth is revealed that there will be somebody or somebodies that will try to get you to think opposite the fact

3:there are concentration camps in the u.s. and they arent there for nothing,because if they were no military would have any reason to guard them (meaning they would need regular security right?)

4: there is gonna be martial law and anybody who is willing to surrender to that is an absolute fool

5:GET READY FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER (NATURES LAW SAYS TO MAKE A NEW WORLD YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THE OLD ONE AND THE WAYS OF THE OLD WORLD BECAUSE WITH OLD WAY THERE CAN BE NO NEW WORLD YA DIG) SO WITH THAT...............................

SEE YOU AT CAMP OR SEE YOU WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY CUZ I WONT BE GOING......................

THE MOVEMENT STARTS HERE

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jezebel

WELL STATED.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I check my mailbox for my red dot everyday.
So far so good.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I think you live in a different america than I do sir. When i was arrested for simple possession i was threatened to be pushed down stairs, tasered, and shot. Don't think for a second officers are under constant surveillance. The main flaw i find in this story is the fact that they would go through the trouble of moving you from van to chopper to another state just to kill you when they could have done that to begin with.. I've done more research into this and it's not just this one guys story. Most posts about this have been removed.
I've seen pictures and video of these places inside and out. they have horse trailers hooked up to huge gas tanks in old mills and buildings.. with the windows sealed and vented roofs. I've also seen that it wont be our troops doing the killing. It will be troops from other countries that are stationed in the US as i type this.
Not only that but they've already ran simulations in Kentucky. They aren't just going to use these chambers though. They don't even want to waste bullets on us so they made a gun that shoots 2 long spikes out then they retract. Then they put you in a microwave chamber which collapses your body so its easier for them to stack/bury us. We have to stop this now I've already seen far too much for this to all be conspiracy. Also in these videos I'm talking about black choppers pass over/circle these buildings while the person is filming. And if you think just because people have families and friends that they wont kill civilians you are very wrong. Marines are trained to be emotionless killers. If they are given an order to kill someone and they don't do it they can be killed.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
PAH ! the " red/blue list " fantasy is the invention of walts to make them selves look important

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Just curious, what is your opinion on the security fencing surounding the compound with the angled - barbed wire top sections facing inwards so as to keep people in and not out?

Thats gotta be the first time ive ever seen that happen & ive seen a lot of secure compounds over the years.

[edit on 3/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anyone know what's happening North of 49th, I heard things about these camps in the states but nothing about the Canadian version so far I know the military base near Edmonton has been up to something but I'm not sure what and also I live near the CN mainline, there has been a big pile of strange rail cars showing up in the last few weeks.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have a brother that I know for a fact was a CIA Op for many years. He has spent the majority of his adult life after he earned a PhD in college. He was sent to Iran several times about 2006-2008 and spent most of his time during those years in Turkey. He came back unexpectedly and said he would never return to the middle east ever again. About 9 months ago he packed up with his wife and moved to Saudi Arabia where he is friends with the royals. He said our government is out of control and he wants nothing to do with the USA ever again. I suspect if we took our government back he would change his mind as he is a very patriotic American as is my entire family. The government we have is not our government, our government was hijacked when the Rothschild Mafia ordered the murder of John Kennedy. The Rothschild mafia uses the Federal Reserve and Israeli dual citizens within our government to control all branches of government including the fourth branch, the lamestream media.

The only way we can win is to physically remove the criminals from office and give them a quick trial for high treason and execution within 24 hours, no appeals, no second chance. The only way we can beat them is to neutralize them and use the military to take out the foreign operatives of the Rothschild mafia, Bilderberg group, Trilateral, CFR, etc.. we cannot have any mercy for these criminals whatsoever, they are not playing games and neither should we. We must rely on our military to back the few honest patriots in congress such as Ron Paul, Steve King, etc. Nearly all of the senate are totally corrupt and against the people. The boards of every Federal Reserve Bank, Goldman Sachs, Chase, all large wall street banking firms and brokers, should be arrested, tried for high treason and executed immediately. To do anything less would jeopardize our goal of taking our government back. All media who have supported the criminal government by brainwashing the public also deserve the same punishment such as Oreilly, Beck, Limbaugh, every libtard except for Geraldo Rivera who has actually come out with the truth lately. So sad that he is so stupid it took him nearly 10 years to figure it out, the others know what is going on, they have researchers and from the threats they have received to keep silent about government false flags and corruption, they know what is happening. Geraldo is their token Jewish Hispanic avoided the typical punishment of accident or suicide because of his minority jewish status. Just as all jews avoided the WTC towers and Pentagon accounting offices on 9-11. By the way thousands of jews worked there. The Pentagon accounting department was run by Israeli citizens who just happened not to be there when the missile hit. This is one of the small facts that were left out of the 9-11 reports. I suspect a large amount of the missing $2.3 trillion went to Israel, and now they have over 4.5 trillion missing.. it just keeps going and going and going and going to the Rothschild Mafia. Amazing that the missing money is not investigated by our corrupt congress but most Americans have their head planted firmly in their anuses. Thanks to the media, Americans are more interested in Tiger Woods than the fact the nation is being robbed and raped by criminals who will kill 90% and enslave the rest for their personal use. Their plan worked, why did you think the feds took over education and no child left behind.. they wanted every child to be equally ignorant.

I could go on forever, there is so much that could be covered. If we could only get people to research 9-11 for 10 minutes, they would find the truth. Only a total idiot would believe the government lies after being exposed to the truth. 9-11 is just an extremely small part of the whole picture but it is the beginning of the major destruction of our rights and the end of the USA and freedom. If we allow them to shut down the internet which they are doing right now, it is all over, we won't have a chance.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was just wondering, where are the government documents stating that these red list/blue lists exist? I beleive that this is all possible, but where is the proof? 9/11 inside job truth movement has provided so much overwhelming evidence to support its case so id like to see more than just speculation. Also IF these red list blue lists really do exist then why doesnt everyone have stickers on thie mail boxes yet? Im not trying to discredit this conspiracy im just wanting more info with actual sources. Thank you

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I agree that FEMA is behind the concentration camps in the US and that we will be their target. Between what I have been seeing on the web, and Jessie Ventura's conspiricy theroy on the FEMA Camps, I believe they are building up in stages till the main person puts the whole thing into play. The only way to get punishment on them is through the LORD JESUS. I am willing to die for him as a witness to the courption. Sorry for any spelling errors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join