It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Blue-What list will you be on?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In high school, i was in debate club.
We were going to a mock Congress. I did my topic on "The U.S.A. Concentration Camps"

man did i get some looks,

I said FEMA was getting all this money, and did some math formulas, and showed them there was money that went "nowhere" but actually funded these concentration camps.

Then i said how it was estimated their black budget was something.

And i proposed that all funding of FEMA be ended until they expose these camps to the public.

They all sat there, and were like, "uhhhhhhh......."

I'll never forget that. No one really asked any questions, and it got passed, (it was a mock committee)

To bad we didn't chose it as one to go on to the mock House.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow I am amazed at the disbelief about this subject. I suggest get Al Cuppets videos and watch them both all the way through. It just doesn't stand to reason that a decorated, respected military man would make all this stuff up. Do we really trust our government that much?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I agree this is totally bogus.

One source. Also, if the governemnt were going to start rounding people up why would they start with totally random people in "willmington, IL" who are just driving on a highway?

It is going to take 200 years to round everyone up in that fashion. Bogus.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Looks like it's about time we Americans start investing in the business of fake identities.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Looks like it's about time we Americans start investing in the business of fake identities.

What? Why? That's crazy.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
What? Why? That's crazy.

It prevents the government from keeping track of you. I know! Insane. Doesn't get much fruitier than defying the system in an effort to take your privacy and freedom into your own hands.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Meet the Beech Grove Concentration (Death?) Camp... and shiver
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Can you tell someone who's on the red or blue list?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You people have a greatly exageratted sense of your importance. Rounding people up for discussing conspiracy theories on obscure internet forums? Please!

IF martial law were put in place- and I'm not convinced that it will be- the governement would want things to go as smoothly as possible. Rounding up people's family members because they spent time speculating about conspiracy theories would be counter-productive. Families would raise so much hell that it would completely undermine the organization of society that martial law seeks to achieve. Police officers and military personnel have families too, you know.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This video

www.youtube.com...

interesting and very scary

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today. As the market crashes and oil prices soar I wonder what will happen as food becomes less less affordable. As people miss housing payments and have their homes foreclosed. As things get worse and worse.

I know how people will react. Based on what I have seen of the Feds I can imagine how they will act. And somewhere in between I can see a nightmare.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

here is my reply..it may mean little then again....

www.youtube.com...

unknown sheeple

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm on the blue list. Anybody know of a hippie commune or something I can join. I have to get away from all the evil. They have brainwashed everyone. I am the only person I know that knows the matrix is real. I took the red pill. Everyone else took the blue pills.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't give a #### what list they put me on when/if the S* comes to my town. They won't take me. I'd rather die, and if I do, I'll take a chunkload of 'em with me. Enough is enough already.

Anybody who tries to take my freedom away will have to suit himself - and don't complain when you get killed trying to take it away, because if you do, you deserve what you get.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Today I came home from work. I left at exactly 9:40 AM. When I arrived back home I noticed a red dot spray painted above my door.. (never there before, my girl also pointed this out before I said anything about it.) this was at around 8:00 PM. The apartments I live in are doing paint work but its with white paint. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a can of black spray paint (the color it was before) and paint it back and see if it comes back again... this really got me thinking, as I am a person that does speak what I believe is going on with this country. I also talk conspiracy theory's with people I meet (after I get to know them a bit) to see if there on the same wave length as me. I will also ask the apartment manager if this has anything to do with the renovation.

...maybe I am just going crazy?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Blacklight420]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I dont think I am important enough to be on a list.

Red or Blue. I am not terribly influential. Not terribly radical. What list do they put the boring people on? I think I might be on that one.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Pictures of the white vans can be found here:

www.greaterthings.com...

Along with some information that mostly has no backing other than word of mouth.
But what's new about that?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You know this isnt that far fetched .

On the news around here (It even films them while doing it)everytime they have round ups of warrants here in Dallas and our area ....they come to their doors at 4 or 5 AM to get them while they are asleep....round them up in White Vans and haul them off to jail ..
So yeah I can see this happening exactly like they say it will .
The idea of them picking up those people on those lists BEFORE martial law is to keep them from causing in type of trouble during a martial law .they are not good little dumbed down sheep and will cause more problems for TPTB ..
If your not a good little dumbed down sheep ..your prob not on that list ...

(Thinking of going to bed earlier and setting the alarm for at least 3 AM and staying up after that now lol)

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join