It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Blue-What list will you be on?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I most certainly do not believe the government, but I'm not going to believe some ONE guy posting stuff on the internet...it may not be too far from the reality of what's going to happen, but it seems a little far fetched to me.

If it is true and they started coming for people, I wouldn't just give in to it, I would be fighting. This is what everyone would need to do in order to stop it.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by jezebel
We are NOT of superior intellect, as so many have demonstrated, by blindly believing whatever the administration says, regardless of proof.

I find it quite amusing that you make the above quote, but yet you will blindly believe what was in that email. You believe something like "had seen "black uniformed police" with no insignia or logos displayed pulling people out of cars in SE Michigan".
Come on now. No news? Not a single real report of this? I just don't buy it.

But you are firmly entrenched in the "reality" of this, as Gazrok said...from a single source, and then call the majority of Americans blindly believing the "administration"? Well, not hard to tell how jaded you are with that statement.

It's also not hard to see how blind you are.

Ease up there Zed! Jez, doesn't completely agree with it, nor is she headed for the hills just yet. Simply collecting all the pieces before attempting to build a complete puzzle.

BTW, this is a CONSPIRACY site in case you hadn't noticed. (Please don't respond with the tired "Deny Ignorance" line either....I'm just havin' some fun.
)

Jez says: I don't consider it to be concrete evidence of a death camp. I was just trying to share some info that I thought people might find important just in case it does become a reality.

I was referring to following any Administration blindly not just this one.

See ya at Death Camp!!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
...Considering who was in the WhiteHouse when this was all set up.

I bet it was actually designed to get rid of the witnesses against him!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
The pictures ARE from mississippi, it is possible that it was like this for training purposes, but even so it seems a little strange.

That's what the webpages say. You shot those pictures or have already been there? I am always very skeptic about everything not confirmed by top-sources.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well for one, the terrain is not that of Bosnia...I don't know for a FACT that they are from mississippi, but multiple people have taken similar pictures and they have been on the web for a long time with the coordinates of the locations, so I'm assuming it is true, however I don't know for sure...seems someone would have proven it to be false by now if they weren't

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Ease up there Zed! Jez, doesn't completely agree with it, nor is she headed for the hills just yet. Simply collecting all the pieces before attempting to build a complete puzzle.

BTW, this is a CONSPIRACY site in case you hadn't noticed. (Please don't respond with the tired "Deny Ignorance" line either....I'm just havin' some fun.
)

Jez says: I don't consider it to be concrete evidence of a death camp. I was just trying to share some info that I thought people might find important just in case it does become a reality.

I was referring to following any Administration blindly not just this one.

See ya at Death Camp!!

LOL! Ok, ok...jump on me for having an opinion.

I believe this puzzle has one piece. The guy that made that made it up.

I know, I know...conspiracy site. Well, I saw a site on the web where a guy said he saw 6 foot tall monkeys running down the street pulling people from cars and taking them away in a van.

See you at the death camp after the monkeys take me.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i've driven passed the Beechgrove Amtrak facility all my life...it's not fort knox...it's gotta tired rusty fence supported by concrete blocks...it's an eye sore actually. You can get to it so easily. Just thinking of all the wide open spaces and under-populated land in the mid-west turning that monstrosity into a burning palace would be last on the list...it's smack dab in the the middle of the south side..it sits right on one of the main streets in Indianapolis. Now, if you said the Raython plant...I'd prolly believe you. No one is getting in those gates that isn't supposed to.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Every leaders joy the ignorance and self denial of people.

Did the Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto know about the camps even whilst they were working day and night?

Do you think you will know where you are going when they come for you?

Do you think they will use major airports as staging centres?

Will concentration camps and city parks, and stadiums and nature preserves and military complexes and large abandoned industrial areas and.... be used for collection and tagging and sorting and concentration and transit points and logistical and...

I think I'll take a nap now.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If these so called lists do exist, why havent they been published so people can go to "www.yourgonnagetscoopedupbytheSS.com" and see what list they are on if any?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why doesn't the government tell all the taxpayers that the country is irrepably broke too?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Why doesn't the government tell all the taxpayers that the country is irrepably broke too?

No I didnt mean for the govt to post the lists, I mean this guy that claims to have posession of these lists.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
bogus...where's all the pictures of these hundreds of death camps? i've seen one set of pics from somewhere supposedly in ms,where are all the pictures of these white railcars? where's the evidence? too many people running around this country to not have a ton of pics of all these things.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
bogus...where's all the pictures of these hundreds of death camps? i've seen one set of pics from somewhere supposedly in ms,where are all the pictures of these white railcars? where's the evidence? too many people running around this country to not have a ton of pics of all these things.

Camps do exist all over the country...no one is saying they are "death" camps however, except this one guy who claims they will exterminate people. Lots of these camps are old military bases, POW camps, japanese internment camps, etc...however there are some questionable ones that could be used in the future to hold civilians.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
LOL! I don't know what is on the web these days but I have seen lots of pics in the past.

I don't know a lot about the so-called lists but lets be frank lists exist we all know this.

There is the top 10 most wanted list, CIA lists, military lists and on and on. There were lists in the major wars and current wars. Lists are a fact of life and there is proof that they are. Let logic guide your brain once in awhile.

Regarding bases. There is an aspect of this that many people forget here, first bases would want to be two things in general: one to be discreet and two they would want to be near people eg. urban areas, at least in some cases.

Where people are imprisoned or killed would likely be more remote to hide the crime.

There are psychological aspects to all of this too. What people can see can scare them to behave and is also enticing to those rebels that may dare to intervene too.
So compromises must be made in some cases.

What is interesting is the massive build up of airports in recent years around the world. Also many projects to improve transportation links to airports too. This is largely due to the increase in airtraffic we are all familiar with but frankly I don't see a lot more planes in the sky than 10 years ago? There are more yes but not a lot more to my eyes.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i'd like to see one of these camps for myself, maybe someone can put up a list where they are located.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i'd like to see one of these camps for myself, maybe someone can put up a list where they are located.

Check this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have fully researched these sites both in the library and on the ground. It is real.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla

Check this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have fully researched these sites both in the library and on the ground. It is real.

Underground gas chambers seems to be more speculation than fact...anymore info on this would be helpful.

Edit: You can find on the internet that these are most likely underground radioactive waste storage centers...

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Shoktek]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Good post Jezebel, Ive been reading about these camps for quite some time and I really think more research and publication of them to the American public needs to be done. Also Ive seen the photos of the white buses and other white vehicles though I cant recall the link. This a very sombering thought that anyone can begin to think of attempting something like this in the USA. Cant say exactly what is going on but from what Ive read and seen it sure dont seem like any picnic or get together Ive ever been to or want to for that matter! This needs to be heavily researched and made public to the people!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i would love to read some research on this, but when i try to find something i keep running into stuff that i have already seen, and i can't find anything new. where i live there is a base that was closed and i have read locally that there are new roads being paved around this closed base and alot of money is being spent there as well...i will have to see for myself

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So whos the keeper of the lists? Or are the lists computer generated? If so who wrote the program? And if it is easy enough to obtain the list (The FBI agent) how come NO ONE has published the list?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join