It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red or Blue-What list will you be on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is probably one of the scariest things I've heard, so far. The idea that this may be a considered possibility, ought to be enough to spur anyone into action. At least to research it further in order to rule it out.

Al Cuppett, the man giving this information, is a holder of the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, three awards of the Joint Service Medal, all of the Vietnamese awards, as well as the Joint Meritorious Unit Medal. When he retired a few years ago, he was awarded the Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal. He's been around the world, to 31 countries on four continents, and speaks five languages.

"On August 6, 1994, I toured the Amtrak Railcar Repair Facility at Beech Grove, Indianapolis, Indiana. There are at least ten maintenance barns at this facility, covering 129 acres, with two separate fences with the tops leaning inward. The windows of several buildings have been bricked up. Hence, you have three levels of security for Amtrak repair barns! There are three
helicopter 25-knot aviation wind socks (which aren't the correct ones to use for chemical spills which require 10-knot wind socks).
There are high security NSA-style people turnstiles, and high intensity/security lighting for 24-hour operation. The box car (gas chamber) building fence is marked with special RED/BLUE Zone signs [visible in the photo ]. This
corresponds to the mission of the RED/BLUE Lists which surfaced in June and July of 1996. Under martial law, this will become a death camp. They're only going to handle category one and two (RED and BLUE) people there. This box car facility will be used for execution.

"One of the barns is large enough to put four box cars into. There are powered vents on the top of the barn to vent the gas out of the building after the box cars have been fumigated. All of the buildings have newly installed six-inch gas pipes and furnaces installed in all railroad barns. Since the photo [below] was taken in August 1994, FEMA has allocated $6 million to make the walls and roofs of the buildings airtight (see article below). Under martial law, this facility could be immediately used as an SS-style termination gas chamber.

"In June of 1996, an FBI agent got hold of the Region Three BLUE List (from a CIA agent), and found his own name on it, and those of several others he knew in Virginia. The Regional BLUE List stated that the names on the BLUE List would be picked up 'within six weeks of the actual martial law declaration.' This parallels the Nazi RED/BLUE List policy almost to the letter.

"The RED List is for pick-up and execution before unobtrusive preparations for martial law are initiated. The BLUE List is also for execution, but at a later date (within six weeks of martial law declaration.) There are no 're-education' plans for either category, just execution. When you get picked up on a RED pick-up, they'll take you from your home at night (probably around 4 a.m.) and put you in a black van, then drive you to a helicopter waiting to fly you to an intermediate point. There, you'll be loaded onto a big
64-passenger CH-47 Chinook helicopter all black, unmarked and illegally operating under the Treaty on Open Skies. Then they'll fly you to one of 38 cities where you'll board a 747, 737, or 727."

"You may be taken straight to a temporary detention facility. When you're RED listed, you'll be taken to a red camp. Then you'll be executed." "At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus 'to have a trial by jury' is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law. At this point, the BLUE listed people will be picked up. At that time, the country will be regionalized into ten regions, which are already designated by FEMA. Be advised that it has been proven (in Wyoming and at least one other location) that the black choppers have state-of-the-art radio (RF) frequency wideband jammers, and can jam cell phones and CBs while they're executing black operations missions (i.e., in your area). This means that your cell phone could be jammed just before and/or during any action against you."

www.detailshere.com...
Does anyone else have information on this? I did a search on ATS and couldn't find anything.

Here's another link that talks about it:
www.prisonplanet.com...

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by jezebel]

[edit on 4-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First of all, that entire theory is based solely on what that one guy has said...I have seen no data that came from someone besides him to back up any of those claims.
Second, the amtrak station in beech grove was simply underfunded, and I think almost all of those employees have been rehired since the govt. gave amtrak financial support.
The detention centers do exist, and probably will be used against civilians at some point, if and when martial law is declared. I highly doubt that it will be anything where a black helicopter will stop by your house in the middle of the night to get you..(lol)..and I doubt that people will be executed, but we will have to see..

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is a link with a little more detail. It's still from Al Cuppett though, so take it or leave it.

Unfortunately, they are already pulling people our of cars in IL and MI. Over a month ago a police officer wrote me and told me his sis-in-law had seen "black uniformed police" with no insignia or logos displayed pulling people out of cars in SE Michigan. These would be Red Listees. These "cops" are using SS numbers input into their patrol car's computer-radio system. If the "stopees" come up "Red" they are handcuffed and taken away. Now I have deduced this "method" by professional and collateral knowledgewhich I have not set forth herein.

Further, they were pulling people from cars north and south of "Wilmington, IL" during the same time period. I believe it was on Rt 51/53. The town and the highway are from memory, not my "master station log" (MSL). These particular black-uniformed cops were "big and burley", and as usual they wear the "cool" sunglasses, stated the report; which a local police officer. He said the Wilmington local policemen are nowhere this size!
This means the Red List pick ups are already going on! Road blocks are now being used to pick up people. There was one report from OK about a bus being stopped and these cops pulling people off. They carry Federal ID cards, issued by FEMA or the Department of State", I can't confirm which.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

This is a pdf document with pictures and locations of several camps throughout the country,
www.ntimc.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay, if I get to pick, I want to be on the RED list. Just do me in early so that I don't have to live through the whole martial law thingy.

**G-men** If you're watching, please put me on the RED list.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yea, the stuff isn't completely unbelievable, it's just that there is no one else who can confirm any of this...and I know for a fact about amtrak rehiring the people at the "crematorium" he was describing. Anyway, my whole family would probably be on one of these lists because of my dad
lol so I guess I should be on the look out

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The technical info like "they will pick you up in black vans" is bogus to me. That would never be written down. [I should say it might be as ONE option, not a 'things to do' list.]

But the fact there are lists is a given I think. Red/Blue whatever. There are categories of unfriendlies in any given situation. It might shock people, but plans exist to invade Canada. We're not going to do it, but plans exist for HOW to do it. Same with Cuba.

Actually, there's probably nothing you can imagine we don't have an official reponse for... including "hide in spider hole".

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
The technical info like "they will pick you up in black vans" is bogus to me. That would never be written down.

But the fact there are lists is a given I think. Red/Blue whatever. There are categories of unfriendlies in any given situation. It might shock people, but plans exist to invade Canada. We're not going to do it, but plans exist for HOW to do it. Same with Cuba.

Actually, he says "...and put you in a black van...", and he is not quoting from an official document. He is simply telling the interviewer what will happen if this scenario were to take place.

There is a world of difference between having a plan on how to invade another country, just to muse over, and having a "to execute" list with American citizen's names already on it. Like I said, for OUR government to even be toying with this as a potential course of action, is going too far! Under no circumstances, should the US government be contemplating the mass execution of anyone, let alone United States citizens, for dissenting or exercising any other Constitutional right!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Can anyone explain me why Blue/Red lists should be already existing with e.g. names of FBI officers in there? Where is the logic? IF they really exist it would be a very good reason for a protest against the government. I would not want to live in a country that kills people like insects if they want to.

But I guess it is a lie. Can't imagine so many braindeads in those agencies that keep secret such maniac thoughts and plans.

Though, it worked for Hitler.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This theory's been floating around for a few years now. I stumbled upon it while researching some related topics and was intrigued (a little) because I'm from Indiana and my brother lived in the Beech Grove area.

A woman named Linda Thompson made a video about this site, and other FEMA "detention camps". I believe it's called America Under Seige. It's sold on quite a few militia websites.

My opinion is that it could just be one of many places, like schools and hospitals, earmarked for use in civil defense should the need ever arise. Not saying a place like Mr. Cuppett describes doesn't exist somewhere. I wouldn't really be surprised honestly, but I don't think Beech Grove is one of them.

[Edited on 12/29/03 by phydeaux]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Nope, don't buy it... The one source thing really kills it... I remember hearing about this years ago, about the same time as Cooper's Pale Horse, etc. Then again, I don't WANT to believe it either.....

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Can anyone explain me why Blue/Red lists should be already existing with e.g. names of FBI officers in there? Where is the logic? IF they really exist it would be a very good reason for a protest against the government. I would not want to live in a country that kills people like insects if they want to.

But I guess it is a lie. Can't imagine so many braindeads in those agencies that keep secret such maniac thoughts and plans.

Though, it worked for Hitler.

Judging by eveyone's reaction, or lack thereof, I would say that they don't have to worry about protests because nobody believes it's true. Why should the US be impervious to the influence of a leader like Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini? Our citizens are just as easy to manipulate as the citizens of Germany, the USSR, & Italy were. We are NOT of superior intellect, as so many have demonstrated, by blindly believing whatever the administration says, regardless of proof.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I dont know where i saw it but i saw a picture and some information a few months ago about some government owned land having a fenced area, with hundreds of white vans that bars on the inside and chains hanging down.
And more were coming in all the time.

There was a picture of it.

I dont know what thread it was though...and where the information was from. It might have been through www.infowars.com...but im not sure.

I will try to find out

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't find the existence of facilities like this to be hard to believe. However, what I do find hard to believe is the whole story of the "cops" driving around in an RPC pumping social security numbers into a computer and showing up at people's houses, dragging them away in cuffs, and gassing them later on in the night. Give me a break please. As if none of these people have families or neighbors?

Right now we have people videotaping every move the cops make - every slap a perp gets is recorded by some jerk off with a handycam. And right now we have people fighting for the right to see the detainees at gitmo. Take those social events into account and please explain to me how American citizens with friends and families would be picked up by a Radio Patrol Car, and mysteriously vanish forever and no one would ever seek their whereabouts.

The only way I could see this working would be if the only people being picked up were rural folks who live more than 30 miles from any neighbors, have no phones, and don't know anyone. Isn't that usually the same group of people getting abducted by aliens too?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Judging by eveyone's reaction, or lack thereof, I would say that they don't have to worry about protests because nobody believes it's true. Why should the US be impervious to the influence of a leader like Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini? Our citizens are just as easy to manipulate as the citizens of Germany, the USSR, & Italy were. We are NOT of superior intellect, as so many have demonstrated, by blindly believing whatever the administration says, regardless of proof.

Yes, sad but true, that was my thought.

Btw. small off-topic: Anybody watched satellite photos of Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson)? That's one hell of an airforce base. Like it has 25% of all airforce stationed there. Go for google or use Keyhole for it, really really impressive.
(tipped on that base as it was in the list of c-camps)

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Check out these links to a camp or camps supposedly photographed in DeSoto National Forest, Mississippi...the restricted land was reportedly marked as an endangered species preserve or something.

Link
Link2
Link3

There were also supposed to be russian weapons and troops in the area.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Looks more like it is a model/training for SFOR forces or the pictures have just been taken from Bosnia.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Or, when martial law goes into effect, we will also be forced to switch to the metric system!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Looks more like it is a model/training for SFOR forces or the pictures have just been taken from Bosnia.

The pictures ARE from mississippi, it is possible that it was like this for training purposes, but even so it seems a little strange.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Either way, it seems your screwed. Either way, you will be executed. As long as you have no guilt, and you know their souls will be punished, don't fear death. That is what I would do in the situation. Most people, and it has almost been proven, that there is in fact an afterlife..do not fear it. (Yeah, I know, I started preaching, but, I guess that is what I believe.
)

If there was an option, I would fight to the death, not just sit back and await death.

-wD

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
We are NOT of superior intellect, as so many have demonstrated, by blindly believing whatever the administration says, regardless of proof.

I find it quite amusing that you make the above quote, but yet you will blindly believe what was in that email. You believe something like "had seen "black uniformed police" with no insignia or logos displayed pulling people out of cars in SE Michigan".
Come on now. No news? Not a single real report of this? I just don't buy it.

But you are firmly entrenched in the "reality" of this, as Gazrok said...from a single source, and then call the majority of Americans blindly believing the "administration"? Well, not hard to tell how jaded you are with that statement.

It's also not hard to see how blind you are.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join