It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Going on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ok, My wife and I live 30 miles east of Ft hood Texas, we just heard our 6th helicopter going over in the last 2 hours, I went out but couldn't tell if it was military or not, it's 3 AM on April 1st and it's Odd, we are up late ( till 5 am) a lot in the last two months. They were dark Helicopters, not white like the normal ones we have seen around here, I couldn't get the pics to turn out ( cheap digicam sorry). it is weird to hear so many going over late at night like this.

If another comes over I will try and record it on my PC mic so at least you can hear it.

they didn't start until AFTER midnight, if any fly over tomorrow I will get pics, ( the cam works great in the day time)

The 1st two I didn't really think about but now 6 have flown over one about every 30 minutes or so. the latest one was 3 minutes to 3 am CST

edit to add they are flying west to east, not in a circular pattern

[edit on 1-4-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Could just be military maneuvers.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

well we have lived in this area for a year now and have NEVER had this many fly over at night, we get maybe one or two in the day time once every couple of months

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

Originally posted by uberarcanist

well we have lived in this area for a year now and have NEVER had this many fly over at night, we get maybe one or two in the day time once every couple of months

The black ops are on to you, you know too much about 911 and they know this too, they are worried you may blow their cover wide open, so you are now under surveillance - just like the rest of us. Watch what you talk about if you value your life.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
the really Odd thing about all this is that we are so far from the base and the firing range, what they do fly over it's to go to the hospitals here, otherwise they have no reason to be around, thats what I thought it was a hospital helicopter, but it wasn't and went by to many times

The black ops are on to you, you know too much about 911 and they know this too, they are worried you may blow their cover wide open, so you are now under surveillance - just like the rest of us. Watch what you talk about if you value your life.

I know Spec Ops I held a TS in the USMC and was exposed to them, they have no reason to bother with me now, and all I do is look up things Others have posted and postulate on it. No reasons there either.
they have not gone by since 3 am so I'll keep my eyes and ears open today and see what happens, if anyone from Ft hood reads this thread maybe they can enlighten us

they weren't hovering, they were Moving, fast to the east, thats why it was so odd, no bases to the east of us in Texas

Google Ft Hood Texas (Killeen) then look east, nothing there

[edit on 1-4-2007 by thedigirati]

new topics

top topics

join