It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupted Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I believe that the bible is the cover up for the government and all religion around the world all the governments come together so thats my theory

just like they cover up everything they just want you 2 be directed in another path for no beliefs in aliens you know how they always say that what people see like a weather balloon i think the government scared the aliens away thats why there has not been any contact as their use to be.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So you said alot of things but you failed to link 1)the bible 2)the goverment 3) aliens and 4)lack or less communication with them. I think i get what your trying to state but if you could back it u with any evidence or provide any examples to help paint a clearer picture as well as support your opinion, i would appreciate it

[edit on 4/1/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I get what your saying and thanks for trying to get what I'm talking about its just i think that their so much lies in the bible that someone had to of came up with it to cover up other thoughts of believes in anything that the government is doing they want to lead people away from everything they never share much with the people so i believe they have to be hiding lots of things from us more then everyone understands they know so much and their has to be something out there many of things in the world is strange and unexplainable like in Guatemala that temple that has an astronaut drawn on there and the pyramids and all the great wonders of the world i don't believe they were created by government but something out there and the wonders of the world might be what make people believe in religion cause they cant explain everything that happens in the world and univerese

[edit on 1-4-2007 by slayedcorpsejustin]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well religion does provide an explanation for things. But i believe that certain governments use the bible as sheild to cover there misdeeds and to mislead peole, but that is not the fault of the religion but rather the people that use it for there own underlying means.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ya thats good so you pretty much know what im talking about
and have a good april fools day

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ok that is nice im gonna talk in one long unintelligible sentence so ok this is confusing so im gonna write this so you see how confusing your writing is so see it it is difficult to read and omg im comin up with a conspiracy theory that makes no sense and ya

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
its just my theory i am not saying hey believe this everyone

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by slayedcorpsejustin

so your saying that there are other people out there that by pure chance are exsisting. Face it dude we are either alone or God made us. I cant make you believe in the bible but face if we are a chance out of a trillion what makes you think there are others!

top topics

join