It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe Why The Silence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

Im sure glad we took all that Iraqi oil and can now use it as we wish. Matter of fact, I shave my face with oil instead of shaving cream and I have emptied all my ball point pens and filled them with oil since its so cheap and abundant since we got alllll that oil from Iraq.

I think you will find that ink is dearer than oil.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The leading up process of the invasion of iraq.. has taught me one thing... the massive propaganda media machinery disguising as 'News' and "Facts". Since this awakening has lead me to researched and understand the vile nature of the American Imperialistic adventures since 1960s... Champion of human rights, freedom and democracy is a farce... total disinformation.

Going thru this tread.. I asked myself.. what do you guys really knows about the real issue ? Same as the Darfur situation... It seems great number of Americans only knows genocide occurs and it's all Sudan and Chinese fault. They seemd to ignore the fact the China already has the biggest oil concession there for a decade.. and why would violence be of China's advantage ? Most media seldom focus on the actions of the rebels.. who UN says they are just as guilty of crimes. Please note that it was the Rebels who started t all.. and was surprisingly well trained and armed.. even air-supplied from Chad.. and Chad soldiers was fighting along side of the rebels. Chad soldiers are trained by the US.. and I suspect who really is financing them...

Please understand the underlining root of the problem.. not just from US and British propaganda news media.

gowans.wordpress.com...

www.trinicenter.com...

www.africaspeaks.com...

www.raceandhistory.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am strongly inclined to agree with the position proposed by Illigitimati in the second post of page 1 of this thread.

What is happening in Zimbabwe is being allowed to happen. Zimbabwe just like other countrys seem to be a test bed by someone or some groups for future policys.

Furthermore I hear so much drivel from these nations in places like the UN about the baggage of Colonial Rule. This is what I call time warp manipulation. They must stick everyone else back in a time warp in the blame game to get them to come off their goodies and moneys. Graits!!The colonials are no longer there. Theses countrys are out of excuses. Yet they tend to hold this up as holy and sacred baggage to get the world to come off its goodies and subtance so they can squander this too.
These are soverign nations. It does not bode well for them to holler "Victimization" when they are in fact carrying out these exact policys on thier own peoples. THey have had years and years to make it work. Yet our media pimps hooked on the UN type ..."Im ok your Ok philosophys dominate the media about what is happening in these countrys. Much of the news and information about what is happening here is being kept from the west and covered up by our media.
After years of this I in various guises and different countrys I have concluded that this is being allowed to happen as a test bed for future crisis management. THe Sudan ...the same thing.

THe common identifying fingerprint of this type of management is "Violence" THe land is filled with violence.

YOu can take this dogma...violence in different directions in geo politics/religion..and it is a religious dogma being carried out here.
The purpose of this violence management seems to be in an attempt to practice how to put nations and their resources into storage. Like diamonds..how to keep the goodies off the market and hence the price per unit up...at the same time keep competitors out. War. conflict, and violence seems to be the tool to accomplish this as it keeps buisnesses out and ineffecient..and resources and competition limited/in storage. In the olde days communism and revolution sufficed but since the fall of the Reds this seems to have changed to terrorism.
Zimbabwe is a hold out from the days of the Reds and the ANC type dogma. Nevertheless it is an effecient local tool for preventing development and keeping a nation in storage and off the market...until the time comes for the schedule to reverse this trend.
Communism is only effecient if it gets a massive infusion of capital and technology from western nations...ala...Communist China. Other than this it is gauranteed to stop development wherever it rears its head. Why??? BEcause communism produces no seed corn..to plant next year.
Islam and terrorism is very close to this too. They produce little seed corn and need lots of know how and technology from non islamic nations.

Look for this blame game to continue in Zimbabwe..with the UN opening up its arms and hands out for goodies from the west while talking junk about western nations with rabid predictability about how much we owe the rest of the world. Standard rhetoric. All the while this is happening..the blame game ...notice how these nations and thier resources are being kept off the market. They cannot even get the recources to help thier own people in these nations. When you see this fingerprint happening over and over and over you cannot help but ask ..can this be accidental or deliberate.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Of course it depends on what natural resources they have to exploit.

And Bingo was his name-o.

The US, world po-po, doesn't give a DAMN about stepping in and heay-handing dictators unless they have resources to be exploited. Which is why we haven't invaded Zimbabwe, the Sudan, or other regions where "bad men are killing thousands of their own people."

Now IRAQ, on the other hand, is full of black GOLD, baby. Which is why we had to go in and heavy-hand the dictator there. Pretty simple explanation...

Serbia
Panama
Grenada
Helping South Vietnam and South Korea
that whole think called World War 2
Oh and World War 1.

And others.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Serbia

which war are you talking about? if its the destruction of of Yugoslavia then this is what i have to say.
The destruction of Yugoslavia was atrocious. NATO dissassembled that country in the name of aiding the people against a despotic dictator, this was of course, propaganda. The image throughout the war was that of unrelenting Serbian expantion, when the fact is Serbia was trying to hold onto lands taht had been in there possession for almost 3 centuries. The KLA had the largest share in the Heroin markets of many European countries. NATO punished one side of the war while endorsing another. Also, in 1990 (might have been 91) the US congress passed The Foreign Appropiations Act which said, (im paraphrasing) all aide and credits to Yugoslavia will cut off. Aide and credit will only go to the Yugoslav republics (6 i believe were outlined at the time(not to the national government)) and on our terms. One of those terms being that they held seperate elections in each republic, and the STATE DEPARTMENT would approve the elections AND THE RESULTS.

In short, the US and NATO launched a war of atrition against the people of Yuogslavia and turned the region into a bombarded wasteland of poor desperate people.

Panama

The only reason Bush went after Noriega was because he wouldnt participate in the Anti-Sandinista wars.

Grenada

"They invaded Grenada because they were serving notice to the people of the Caribbean, and to the people of Latin America, and to the people of the world, that you cannot drop out of your client-state free-market system. That if you tried to take an independent source, and that if you use your land, your labor, your resources, and your capital, and your markets in a different way, in a collectivist way, if you use them to benefit the needs of your people, rather than to be milked like a cow for foreign investors, if you do that, this is what's going to happen to you."
-Michael Parenti

Helping South Vietnam and South Korea

havent done enough research to tell you exactly what went on there, so im leaving this one alone.

that whole think called World War 2

Despite the propaganda, US leaders and businessmen alike were active during most of the war effort, only they were aiding the Nazi's. At the beginning of the war, there was a strong sentiment among the US elites of "give hitler a chance." And thats primarily because Fascism and Capitalism have many of the same goals. Companies like ITT, General Motors, an Dupont actively supported the Nazi's with factories and other essentials. And after the war, instead of being prosecuted for treason, these companies sued the US governemtn for war damages suffered when Allied forced bombed their assets in Europe. US leaders would have gladly stayed out of the fight if it weren't for Pearl Harbour.

Oh and World War 1.

And others.

Again, not enough research into world war 1 on my part. but i guess that may paint a picture of US foreign intervention policy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join