It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many co-incidences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
forgot to at first, but now I've also planted a flag on this thread. I regard it as highly important and should be common knowledge to anyone.
I'm always astounded to how many people still are completely oblivious to the verifiable information regardless of any conclusions.

Thanks for adding the tie-in's I mentioned earlier, sweet quick response with exactly what I was hinting at

I'm too tired atm to read up on the volume of information and comments posted after my last comment right now. but be sure ill be back later.

I'd personally recommend everyone flags this thread. It's one of the best coherent recaps Ive seen on this information.

the sarcasms aside which I personally don't mind in this case (actually I enjoyed them a lot) this is often used by persons to get people convinced of a certain idea, making other idea's seem ridiculous.
In this case I think the information speaks for itself though and has been doing so ever since 9/11 happened.
but leave the sarcasm in this time.. they made it a great read imho and didn't distract all to much from the core of your post.

Type in on the font WingDings in CAPITALS
Q33 NY

that was the flight code for the first plane to hit the twin towers

now look in amazement as this comes up:
external image

To be blunt it's utter crap like this that undermines and negatively effects real research.
It might seem funny to post, but it's not.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ive voted for you to excellent post you really must have researched this really hard

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mdv2,

Yes, you are right, Karl and Rumfeld are part of the group but they are just down the line . . .

However, the biggest fishes are not this people this are the names that will be remembered when history plays its recollection of what has transpired in this century.

The biggest fishes are behind the lines, they are the ones that move the players around and who's name we may never heard in the public light, they move the money, the forces and they made things happen, like 9/11, who becomes president, whose countries need regime changes and they are the ones that keeps the arms dealers selling to keeps the wars going, while they make all the money.

You will never hear about them but you know they are there, they are untouchable and they do not make it into their ranks because of merits, they are born in.

But we have our own Cheney that with the oil deals and the take over in the middle east he is getting to mingle in that group.

The names I to follow are either link to the PNAC,The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) or Jinsa (The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs).
want to know more about their role in planning Iraq take over link here,

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Donald Rumsfeld A founding member of the PNAC, he probably planned personally the Iraqi invasion, but before or after Bush won the elections in 2000?

Douglas J Feith Been around since the 1980s, Under-secretary for policy at the Pentagon, he picks and selects members of the DPB and is on the board of advisers of Jinsa.(The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs).

Richard Perle A prominent member of the American Enterprise Institute (described by Ronnie Reagan as one of the most influential right-wing US think-tanks) along with Dick Cheney’s wife Lynne.

Dick Cheney Capitol Hill’s resident hawk-in-chief, is a PNAC founding member and a was on Jinsa’s board of advisors, one of the key players on the middle east invasion.

Michael JoyceThe former president of the Bradley Foundation, one of the largest and most influential right-wing organisations in America, Joyce once said that Bush’s key people such as Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz “were clearly influenced by Bradley Foundation thinking”.

James Woolsey A long-time supporter of war on Iraq and PNAC and Jinsa member, the former director of the CIA.

But don’t get me wrong they are only down the line not the masters in the game . . . they are just in positions of power to do what they are told to do.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Excellent post with a lot of good and interesting factual points. Some how I believe someone will try and "debunk" it, which it seems is a shame because it's really really good information, and I'm sure it took a lot of work to put together. Ever thinking of making a slide show of the information and distributing it?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If there is ever a WATS award for Post of the Century, this would get my vote...

Wonderful job of orgainzing the information....

If anyone chooses to disregard this, then they are clearly a sheep, and ignorance personified.....

With recent developments, we are all in store for an even bigger ride....

The biggest war of all time could be in it's beginning stages, and I feel for everyone as we will all be a part....

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I've been at ATS since 2003, this has to be up there with one of the BEST threads I have seen/read on abovetopsecret.com. Brilliant work

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Great post Agit8edChop. I can tell you put a lot of work into that piece. It was well researched and laid out. Good job.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I must say that although I have a very hard time believing in coincidences,
the ones that are posted in the original first post may remove any other
doubts I may have had.

I'd like to say that regardless of the subject material, your efforts and
presentation of such deserves recognition and praise for a job well done!

I Would love to see members just put in one-tenth the effort rather than say
something original like: "It's a Hoax" or "I have Proof" and then not back it up
with any substance or links as you obviously have.

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think your premise is very good, well laid out, and holds water. I submit that you have not taken it far enough however. There are more things that are inter-connected with the events you detailed.

The Project for the New American Century: "Rebuilding America's Defenses"

This is THE blueprint for the "potential" Bush administration written in 2000 before he was supposedly elected. In it you will find that they were planning for actions against several countries, including Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc. The bulk of it is concerning the remaking and reposturing of our military with much emphasis on a strong presence in the gulf.

In closing, I believe that this document very much lends credence to your claims and helps show clearly that everything we see happening today is according to plan, and is anything but coincidence. Below is a link to an article with a nice timeline of events as well. Lastly, I further submit that Syria's ejection from Lebanon, and Israels attack on Hezbollah in Lebanon are also related, and according to plan.

Timeline

Good Work btw!

Kelldor

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Maybe you can do research on Clinton Administration dealing with Al Qaeda and why those attacks came to reality as well. Maybe there is a conspiracy as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I bet if you tried you could take those coincidences back even further than that Delta. Perhaps back to The Carter Administration-- I mean were those hostage taken in Iran just a false flag to begin building up Iraq, knowing in a decade or two we would need to invade?

Perhaps it goes back to when we helped the Shaw take control of Iran, so one day he would get dethroned, and fundamentalists would take American hostages. What administration was that? Truman? Ike?..ect..ect..

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Great stuff, Agit8.

Afghanistan---> Iraq ------> Iran---------> The Caspian Sea. Pipeline.

Mucho Dinero.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great post! Now I can refer people to this thread!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
They deserve to be tried for treason, and convicted for Crimes against Humanity, Crimes against the American people and for 600,000 + counts of first degree murder.

...and having all titles, honors and assets strip from them.

Makes me confident to know there are young people like you out there.

Kudos for taken it from its roots, the grand election scam of Florida.

Thanks bro... you got my Waaaaaaaaay waaaay above

[edit on 1-4-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Maybe you can do research on Clinton Administration dealing with Al Qaeda and why those attacks came to reality as well. Maybe there is a conspiracy as well.

For all of his shortcoming as a president and as a human being in general, I don't remember any Al Qaeda attacks during the Clinton administration leading to a decimation of civil liberties, the creation of a new homeland security agency, or two occupying invasions (so far) in the Middle East.

I could be wrong through. That type of stuff is easy to miss.

Great stuff Agit8d. Another WATS vote for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey mate, great work on the OP.

You've got my vote too.

Glad to see some Australian's getting their voices heard.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Great work, above top secret for you... And by the way, 9/11 was an inside job, and Iraq is MADE to be messy, to divide it in 3 parts.

I hope the american people put them in jail for the rest of their lives before they attack Iran hopefully.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Im glad someone brought Clinton up.

I think they (neo-cons) really tried hard to push Clinton into hitting Iraq
A full letter of the PNAC letter to Clinton suggesting Iraq as a military target can be found: Here

1998: PNAC Letter to Clinton:
Remove Saddam ... vital interests in the Gulf
Jan. 26, 1998. Open Letter to Clinton: Remove Saddam
PNAC's first public action was an open letter to Clinton stating:

Turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. ... including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf." — January, 1998.

While im sure there were strange going's on behind the scenes of the Clinton Administration, I do not believe Clinton himself was a part of it, or wanted to be a part of it.
Wether you submit to him being a sleaze, or a bad leader, He had many, many chances to propel the plan put in place, but he chose not to.

He wasn’t going to budge on the subject. He was aware of what was going on within the government but behind his back. In fact, I think Clinton was making an effort to track down whom in the government was part of this neo-con plan. Where did he look? to Mega.

Israeli spies in the Clinton circle, whom were part of the neo-con programme and linked to mossad were effectively holding Clinton on blackmail.

Link

According to the Dowling sources, the Mossad obtained wiretap tapes of at least 30 X-rated conversations between the President and Lewinsky. These tapes, according to the sources, were hand-carried back to Tel Aviv, and were then used to blackmail the Clinton administration into calling off the search for "Mega"; the threat was that if the search for "Mega" were not shut down, the Israelis would begin leaking material from the tapes.

Clinton refused to back off finding the neo-cons red handed, and refused to follow there ideologue in attacking the middle east.

This is why, I believe The entire Lewinski scandal erupted. The Nec-cons tried their hardest to have Clinton impeached as soon as possible, to tarnish the Democrats thus ensuring GW and easy ride in the elections.

I still ask myself, Why can Clinton be tried in front of the American public for an affair that he lied about, When Bush seems to be able to lie from day one, taking the country to war over these lies, yet he's never even investigated.

While Clinton failed the public in capturing Alqaeda when he had the chance, I honestly feel that had someone of his stature, or Gore's stature, hell even GW Snrs stature been in power during 2001, they would of stopped the 911 attacks.

These attacks were beneficial to GW should they occur. Which in my mind, is enough to launch a MAJOR investigation.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kelldor
I think your premise is very good, well laid out, and holds water. I submit that you have not taken it far enough however. There are more things that are inter-connected with the events you detailed.

The Project for the New American Century: "Rebuilding America's Defenses"

I agree, thanks for adding it.

PNAC clearly is in play, but another document I feel deserves some light is this :

Cheneys Meeting

Cheney to date still refuses to release 'all' the notes from this meeting.
Again, if there's nothing to hide, why hide?

Documents released under America's Freedom of Information Act reveal that an energy task force led by vice-president Dick Cheney was examining Iraq's oil assets two years before the latest war began.

This energy meeting clearly outlined Iraq, its oilfields and the possibilities if the US and its Oil friends controlled the fields, long before the war was supposidly nessecary, due to terrorism.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Lastly, thanks so much for all the votes n thumbs up guys.
I hope anything anyone finds which adds to the unusual string of co-incidences gets added to this thread.

For so long when people ask me why im so passionate about it, my long drawn out answer makes me out to be obsessed, I probably am to some extent but now I can just hand them this link, tell them to grab a drink and read up on all the articles that hide in the history books, and seldom get mentioned today.

Three thumbs up for the ATS environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join