It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check the Source Regarding New Medical Information!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Heart disease is the USA's biggest killer as it is in many nations. As such, it is an extremely important issue. Any new and accurate information can affect our behavior for the rest of our lives. But be careful about "new" information as it could be false!!!

Caffeine, which is consumed by hundreds of millions of people each day, has been studied for years as a potential link to heart disease. The reputable American Heart Association has studied it and, so far, cannot directly find a link:

www.americanheart.org...

A company called Teecino, possibly out for the big buck only (please forgive me if I am wrong), sells an herbal coffee (caffeine free) and at the same time attempts to make a strong association between caffeine and heart disease.

www.teeccino.com...

Personally, I would trust a reputable nonprofit organization like American Heart more than a business.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think that the link between caffine and heart disease is very appliable. With the most consumed drinks among the masses around the globe, I'm sure that most now contain caffine or something that causes disease (aftifical flavours?). If you live in a capalist society, like I do, then its had to escape all the additives in todays intake of consumable nurishment: barf:

[edit on 31-3-2007 by EarthOne]

new topics

join