It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Unions become one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I want to hear opinions people on this particular statement.
I think there is a strong chance that is going to be a one world government. But that's just me.

For example, the european union tried to put forth a constitution failed of course. Seems like its stalling or waiting for something to merge with it. Then you have the north american union in which our government denies but when the european union it was created through an economic and security plan. Somehow it can't be a coincidence that our countries representative's signed a security and economic policy with Mexico and Canada this year in Canada having the same agenda. Then you have the Asian, African, and South American Unions emerging. This can't be another
coincidence. You can tell our people in government don't care about this country, both parties are giving amnesty to illegal immigrants. I don't blame the immigrants but our country has a limited threshold. Merging with other countries seems to be the agenda of the elites.

But still the public of the US of A is in denial. My point is this, the north american union, south american union, african union, asian union, and last but not least the european union will become as one. Now opinions people.

PS: have you noticed that none of our leaders have never stated what the new world order policy is or what it suppose to do?

One word Sovietized.

new topics

join