It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Status Red

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I predict that the Alert Status will be moved to red this week or that a stern warning will be put out that something may happen on New Years Eve.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban
I predict that the Alert Status will be moved to red this week or that a stern warning will be put out that something may happen on New Years Eve.

I tend to think we'll get a strong warning...and I'm frankly surprised they haven't hit yet. It's funny everyone gets pissed that the terrorists were tipped off and thus canned the mission. I still think that's a blessing. REgarding red alert. I don't think we'll have that until:
1) bombs are streaming down from the sky or biological weapons are known to be in the system, or
2) the vote is too close again in the 2004 election and something has to be manufactured so we can forego democracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i agree.... with the election approaching, things may get out of hand... again. i think this could be what triggers the so-called civil war that everyone predicts. me-myself am a bush supporter, ive got no problems with him at all.... but dont respond to that cuz we're not here to talk about that in this thread.

it does seem like a time when a terrorist might execute an attack in new york.... all those people watching the ball drop. maybe there wont be as many to show up this year with the higher alert level.

[Edited on 12-28-2003 by LearningRopes]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
what civil war? thats a new one on me, in america?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
what civil war? thats a new one on me, in america?

You know, the one that never ended.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Heh, I think I call that more of a logical deduction than a prediction, but ya, I agree.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have no problem with Bush - its the people who control him that I have the problems with. Same as Blair in the UK. Both Bush & Blair are pawns and do what they are told. However, they are both traitors to their people (Blair moreso - Bush at least had the backing of most of the US for the Iraq war, even though they were responding to propaganda).

I see the point though - the closer to the election, the chance of a manufactured crisis.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban

Could you possibly be anymore vague?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Could you possibly be anymore vague?

thats how all predictions are made
if you cant prove it wrong, then its right

but i doubt theyll ever bump the threat to red ever because it would make the people feel that the security isnt tight enough or whatever leading towards bad feelings towards bush
so instead hell just scare us enough to vote for him again by making it orange, itll make us feel safe when nothing happens (cause it wont)

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't see how the terror threat could possibly reflect well on Bush. He's so arrogant in his ability to protect us and squash any opposition to us. He can't completely stop them and eventually they will make good on their threats. I can't imagine the cowboy sitting high on his horse bragging about how safe we are after a second 911.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The level will not go red unless there is an attack underway, taking place. We are at the highest level to where an attack is not happening but may be iminant

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling that it will end up hitting red. Don't ask me if my bad feelings ever come correct because I never pay attention to them. But still I have one. When? no idea.

LearningRopes. Not EVERYONE is talking about the civil war prediction. That prediction was made by John Titor. In fact, I don't think Ive seen one person go on a prediction board and say "CIVIL WAR IN 2004! HEAD FOR THE HILLS! I PREDICT IT!"

and on that note, I predict a civil war in 2004. head for the hills.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
thats not realy a prdiction but more of a obvoius given

top topics

join