It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufoskeptic.org/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.ufoskeptic.org...

Check it out... Very interesting...

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
TheBandit795,

Yes! I have to agree that is very interesting!

And a good read thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
True nice read but i have to say Enrico Fermi and his paradox is trash. Just cause we cannot see something does not mean its not there. Plus its not like humans need to see something to believe, How many billion people believe in GOD ?. How many have see this GOD ? Its such a human thing to do like attach a negative stigma to UFO's.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the insite. I think I would like to talk to this guy. Sounds like he is on the same page as I am.

"The above is, of course, short of any kind of proof, but all in all I have now gotten to the point in my exposure to the subject at
which I think it somewhat more likely than not that something not merely delusional, but real and important may be going on with
regard to the UFO phenomenon. If so, I would like to discover what it is, or what the ensemble of phenomena are if it is a multiplicity
of things. My estimation of the probable reality of the subject puts me somewhere between the majority rejectionist view of the
mainstream scientific community and the majority accepting view of the general public (depending on how the issue is presented in opinion polls). " == Bernard Haisch

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Bernard Haisch, Ph. D. Home Page

Dr. Haisch has a few credentials !

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yeah I agree - great site.

Especially good to see credentialed scientists get on board with the hard questions.

However, there seems to be no change on that site since I first read it a year ago.

What is Bernard Haisch doing now to further the cause I wonder.

I bet a whole lot of nothing...

Oh well - least it's a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Very good site.
I think this section is particularly interesting-
www.ufoskeptic.org...
"On Pseudo-Skepticism" The difference between skepticism and non-belief.

Since "skepticism" properly refers to doubt rather than denial -- nonbelief rather than belief -- critics who take the negative rather than an agnostic position but still call themselves "skeptics" are actually pseudo-skeptics and have, I believed, gained a false advantage by usurping that label.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
TheBandit795 - Thanks very much for that link. It should make for a very interesting read.

"For 12 years I served as editor of JSE (as an unpaid public service) because I believe that examining evidence that may challenge prevailing scientific dogma is good for science and a necessary part of searching for the truth. The road of discovery may have 99 deadends in the thicket for every new path winding its way up the peak, but that is just how it is. Curiosity and tenacity are equal prerequisites for a scientist... as is an open mind."

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
One of my favorite sites...thanks for shining the spotlight on it.

top topics

join