It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good news here people. I have found out some more about Vol.3 of this series which is called "Eye of the Phoenix". It's supposed to come out christmas this year.

More info here:
www.antiquitiesresearch.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kenny_NOR
Good news here people. I have found out some more about Vol.3 of this series which is called "Eye of the Phoenix". It's supposed to come out christmas this year.

More info here:
www.antiquitiesresearch.com...

I see that the link I posted is down ATM, hope it comes up again.
But if you're still anxious to know more about the movie, the same info is also on this page almost at the bottom: www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thank you for the cutting edge link Kenny_NOR. The idea of a one world religion and it's correlation with freemasonry actually makes sense. Especially since my gut feeling has informed me of all these things up until this point of confirmation.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think one thing people dont seem to relise about masonary is that its not masonary as a whole that is part of some big global conspiricy to take over the world but rather a small collection (remember there are a lot of powerful people who are masons) who are also tied to other groups of people who have those imbitions. Personaly I think masons just get cought up in the middle and are seen as the front men in all of this.

Just my thoughts.

-fm

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Straighten Arrow

Freemasonry does not espouse any one religion over another and therefore does not seek to impose or create a 'one world religion'. The candidate's belief in Diety is critical, not that they attempt to proselytize and preach to others. Masons are not here to convert anyone to our 'religion', you must come to Masonry with the faith of your own religion and the belief in a Supreme Being.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
remember there are a lot of powerful people who are masons
Really? Name 5.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

The Bush family are known masons. So there is three right there (The current president, his father and then his father). Members of the British Royal family. There is atleast 1 there but there might be more that I am unaware of.

I have a list on my computer so when I get home later Ill post a few more.

On top of that the majority of US presidents have been freemasons. The founders of the US were freemasons.

Ill have to make a list. Ill do that tonight and post it I think.

-fm

[edit on 6-4-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Only 14 of the 43 US presidents have been Freemasons (and neither of the Bushes). Hardly a "majority". Not even a third. And none in the last 30 years.

Here's a list...

I've stated before, as the general numbers of Masonry have declined since WWII, the decline in Masons holding political office has surely declined proportionally...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin Freemasons? Those are the only three names that I can think of?

Another thing to consider is Christopher Columbus who beared the coat of arms and the red cross which was used by the templars as well. Just another observation to ponder. And didn't he get the credit for discovering America even though he didn't acutally make it?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Straighten Arrow]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Straighten Arrow

Were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin Freemasons?

General Washington and Benjamin Franklin were indeed Masons. Thomas Jefferson, while espousing many virtues that are "masonic' in nature was never verified as being a member of the Fraternity.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The Bush family are known masons. So there is three right there (The current president, his father and then his father). Members of the British Royal family. There is atleast 1 there but there might be more that I am unaware of.

None of the Bush family are masons. As for the Royals - there are none from the immediate family and two from the extended one.

I have a list on my computer so when I get home later Ill post a few more.

I'd be pleased to help you verify that list.

On top of that the majority of US presidents have been freemasons.

Actually, minority would be slightly more accurate.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
How do you guys know who is a mason and who is not? Do you have a copy of Yellow Pages of Freemasons or something? Please give some credible source(s) to back up your claims.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama
How do you guys know who is a mason and who is not? Do you have a copy of Yellow Pages of Freemasons or something? Please give some credible source(s) to back up your claims.
Every Mason's a member of a lodge. Every lodge is a member of a Grand Lodge. Every Grand Lodge has records. It's all pretty transparent.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Q_Llama

Would a credible enough source be the admissions of the persons in question, or perhaps them appearing in Masonic regalia?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

I'll keep an eye out for it.

I'm sure you've been distracted by your public and private avocations

Not to worry though funky monk - I have subscribed to this thread so the moment you post your list I'll be able to respond.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just recently came upon incontrovertible proof that the planners of Washington D.C. arranged to spell "JESUS" with the streets above the White House.

Look!

(or maybe they just wrote JESU5, 'cause they were L337 hackers before their time.)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well that proves it Josh ... the founders WHERE Satanist!!

By the way. Whats a l337?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Study the Bohemian roots of the Dollar.
Dollar $ is derived from Thaler. (Thal = Valley)
The silver was derived from a mine in the Joachims thal

en.wikipedia.org...
www.coingallery.de...

The Serpent on the Thaler.
www.seiyaku.com...

On one side of the Thaler was the images of Christ being Crucified.
On the other side was a serpent on a pole with NU 21, or significant of Numbers 21, the story in the Bible where Moses puts a serpent on a pole for the children of Israel to look upon and be healed.

www.incapabledesetaire.com...

Above link provides enough evidence on the Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C. and the Dollar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join