It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Relative Horror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
I get a weird vibe off this guy. Something like a conartist ora false of some sort...and something with him being a little tight with money...no offence there, just saying my vibes I got off him.

I think you're right on both counts from what I'm hearing. Been getting the scoop from relatives all day. The thing is, he came from poor. Hillbilly poor. And he's both made and lost millions, and in some sense is still running from people after him (what I'm hearing). Apparently he blew loads of money in Florida when he started.

I don't want to call 'for a reading' just to see wtf is up? He's my cousin. Scary. Scary. I'll update when I hear something (if I do).

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by LunaWolfe
I get a weird vibe off this guy. Something like a conartist ora false of some sort...and something with him being a little tight with money...no offence there, just saying my vibes I got off him.

I think you're right on both counts from what I'm hearing. Been getting the scoop from relatives all day. The thing is, he came from poor. Hillbilly poor. And he's both made and lost millions, and in some sense is still running from people after him (what I'm hearing). Apparently he blew loads of money in Florida when he started.

I don't want to call 'for a reading' just to see wtf is up? He's my cousin. Scary. Scary. I'll update when I hear something (if I do).

You should call in and see if he knows that you are his cousin, I think that is the test of a good psychic...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That's what I was thinking Milk...but I wasn't gonna say it here.

You never know, you know? But listen for me if you normally listen to that show.

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I hate to say this, but in this photo, doesn't he kind of look like "Pyle" in Full Metal Jacket?

Edit:

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ya, he does look like that guy...I'd call him and ask him if he knows that your his cousin, and I'd also ask him how much that hair cost him. I can read tarot cards and aura's and vibes if that counts for anything...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
whoa, i thought that website was a joke! haha, is that wig for real? go on wit yo bad self, gary!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I called to see how much he charges for a private reading. $500/half hr. and $1000/hr. Who in the world would pay that?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

Gary Spivey stole $800 from me by charging my Credit Card and my Aunts Credit Card for the same amount. When I notifed Gary's office of the problem they didn't care. I reported them to my Credit Card company and have been waiting for a credit for over 2 weeks. I spoke to Mary who works for Gary and she said the office manager Dan doesn't do more than one refund per week and we were #8 on their list of refunds. Mary also told me that there are people who have been waiting since January for a refund. Today is May 15. My name is Travis from Oceanside. Anybody else have this problem? Pease contact me at [email protected].

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Anyone believes in this guy (or in psychics for that matter)? whacko! GMAB. People like this feeding off the ruined and desperate and taking their money. sigh.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sounds like you have wig-envy. I think he's a total fraud, jackass, but you're the one boo-hooing, because you're related and he didn't give you money. Get a job! Or are there no openings for toothless whiners in your town?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RANT

Gary is a very nice man. I want to start off with that. But I have had many readings with him. Gone to the seminars. The things I am told never come true. He said something about meeting my soul mate? I am married. He has a group of people who see him regularly but they just follow. His own staff have said how insensitive Gary is when it comes to being on time. They have also ranted on about how frustrating it is to work for him for almost little to nothing. His office lady Fran once told me that Gary spends more money then they are taking in. They had hard time just payin bills and staff. The office staff was over worked and under paid. Dean Hymel who wrote the book they sell was hardest to work with. Fran said he would yell/curse and so would Gary. They are supposed to be spiritual? Fran also said that Dean had to be removed due to mental issues for a long time per Garys request. Fran was put in charge....Bad all around

top topics

<< 1   >>

join