It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talmud, and Freemasons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
But since I am here every now and then..., whenever I see extremely harmful teachings and practices getting passed off as harmless, I'm going to show that they are indeed destructive.

But how can you show them as destructive by posting untruths? When people discover they are not true, how do you think they will react to anything else you say?

Keeping it short because it's offtopic

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have no reason to believe that the Gnostic instructor who posted that quote about the goat-sex thing would lie about it.

I guess we'll just have to leave it at the fact that there's no way to verify whether or not he did it for sure.

The things that he did do for sure, show that him doing the thing in question would not be so far-fetched.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Since the Talmud predates, goes back beyond the Catholic church I would suggest that the Jesuits are nothing more than Talmudists in Catholic robes. The Jesuits report to the Talmudist, Rothschild's.

The CFR is manned by 80% Jews. I haven't seen any numbers on the buiderburg.

Just because one group is older in history doesn't mean they are controlling another later established group today. Being older doesn't necessarily make them more powerful.

The Jews never started the Jesuit Order. Loyola was not a Jew but a Spanish Gentile whose family would have been expelled by Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492 had the Loyola's been racial Jews. Laynez was a racial Jew but due to that exposure, the Order passed a statute to their Constitutions in 1593 that no Jew could be a Jesuit. Ex-Irish Jesuit E. Boyd Barrett confirmes this in his work, The Jesuit Enigma which is quoted in VAIII. This statue was repealed in 1946.

Joseph Rettinger, who founded the Bilderbergers was a "33rd Degree Freemason and a well trained Jesuit priest" according to John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy, p. 52. And Coleman would know as he was British Intelligence.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Cug

See this:

Aghori of the Left Hand Path

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I have no reason to believe that the Gnostic instructor who posted that quote about the goat-sex thing would lie about it.

Why not? In occultism, the first rule is:

Everyone is a fraud until proven otherwise.

Anybody that would believe the goat nonsense obviously hasn't done very much research anyway.

I guess we'll just have to leave it at the fact that there's no way to verify whether or not he did it for sure.

Ok...WHY would he do it? What purpose would it serve?

The things that he did do for sure, show that him doing the thing in question would not be so far-fetched.

Like what? Besides being a loud mouth, he never actually DID anything that could be considered very shocking.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The CFR is manned by 80% Jews.

The Jesuit controlled SMOM has a permanent observer status at the UN. Who created the CFR which created the UN?
The SMOM.
The Jesuits control the CFR.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Since the Talmud predates, goes back beyond the Catholic church I would suggest that the Jesuits are nothing more than Talmudists in Catholic robes. The Jesuits report to the Talmudist, Rothschild's. It is the Talmud that attacks Christ, and the Church.

It is becoming known that even the present Pope, is in fact 1/4 Jewish, and will be sacrificed like all the others who dare to mate with a Jew (Talmudist).

The CFR is manned by 80% Jews. I haven't seen any numbers on the buiderburg.

And I side with the Jews (Torra) who see the truth and are continually used by the Talmudists.

This is a passage from Theodor Herzl, Founder of Zionism in 1897:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . . I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends”.
-- From Herzl's Diary "

The Jews who suffer this calamity, are the Torra Jews. No doubt in my mind that Herzl was a Talmudist!

It is Talmud Jews who run present day Israel, it is the Torra Jews they rule over. And the mossad's motto is "By Way Of Deception" Read the book about the Talmud. www.come-and-hear.com...

the Rothschilds are simply Court Jews for the Papacy and always will be unless they play up, then the Papacy will simply annilate them by any means necessary. If you look at whats going on in this world properly you can see the Roman Catholic control quite clearly. The Rothschilds have been under the Black Pope's thumb since the 18th Century. Be careful of the many diversionists out there playing with your mind. The Jesuit ALWAYS control both sides.

When you put money in the bank does the bank own that money or can you remove it and place it in another bank or under your matress? Yes if theres a crash you can loose your money but the Jesuit will never loose his money. Remember the whole banking system is fully controlled by the SOVEREIGN MILITARY ORDER OF MALTA and has been for eons. Switzerland is their Banking HQ closely followed by 'The City', NYNY and Dubai. Rothschild is subordinate to the JESUITS and the SMOM commanders period. You need to understand how the Jews were granted the positions of power within the SMOM Banking. Look to 1066 and the agreement with them being ruled by the Norman Anglo-Saxon monarchs. These jews have their uses to the Jesuit, the Jesuit isn't stupid, he will utilise what he can to make his power cemented and stronger. The 4th vow Jesuits are the most organised of any order known and the most powerful.
What do you hear daily? ROTHSCHILD, ROTHSCHILD. What didn't you hear about much at all until recently? THE JESUITS and THE SUPERIOR GENERAL. For that matter the SMOM still are kept pretty much quiet in the infowars.

The Council on Foreign Relations was created by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta back in 1921 after their creation of the Royal Institute of International Affairs in 1919. Both of these control the 1868 corporation known as the United States. Both are arms of the SMOM via their inner cores within 'The City' known as Pilgrim Society, Order of the Garter and Committee of 300. The CFR created the United Nations. Now notice how the SMOM have PERMANENT OBSERVER STATUS within the United Nations.

Look to the likes of New York Jesuit Joseph O Hare whos a CFR! It is correct theres many Labor Masonic Zionists within the CFR but remember also they are MASONIC which itself means subordinate to the Jesuit Superior General who controls all of Freemasonry, again thanks to Adam Weishaupt.

If you look at 'The George Town Law Journal, Vol 71: pages 1179-1200' you will see its stated the Norman and Anglo-Saxon Kings own the Jews. It states that Jews are controlled by Gt Britain. It also states the Talmud is now law of the land as of 1066 and its enforced by the Popes and Kings. This is what you would call the Uniform Commerical Code.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
GoldDragnet, what mechanizm do the Jesuit use to control the Rothchilds, masons, Pilgrim Society?

Do the Jesuits crate money out of nothing? What control does the Jesuits use to keep the Rothchilds in place?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

GoldDragnet, what mechanizm do the Jesuit use to control the Rothchilds, masons, Pilgrim Society?

Do the Jesuits crate money out of nothing? What control does the Jesuits use to keep the Rothchilds in place?

Jesuit controlled SMOM control all the Banking through International Maritime Admiralty Law based on VATICAN Canon Law. All Central Banks are controlled by the SMOM's Bank of International Settlements based in Switzerland the banking HQ. Look into the SMOM and Switzerland and see the connections.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I defiantly agree that all roads lead to Switzerland. Many global powers seem to be home based there. Also, a country that always seems to be neutral. A country that allows and encourages all of its citizens to keep arms at home.

Switzerland should be looked at with a Microscope!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Having read all the posts on the first page, I can only say that I have seldom seen such ignorance about Freemasonry or Judaism. Never mind that the number of mispellings and grammar errors boggle the mind; some of you should sue your English teachers or at least get educated. As to the topics: the comments about Freemasonry indicate a real ignorance of the history and teachings of the Fraternity and the comments about the Talmud and Kabbalistic sources are either fabricated or misunderstood. It would seem that the essential problem is that those of you who have posted on this first page are in serious need of help when it comes to doing research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join