It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities on Xbox Live?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was just wondering if any of you have encountered anyone famous while on Live? I know every now and then there are the 'Game with Fame' events, but have any of you ever encountered someone famous outside of these?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Played someone who clamed to be and sounded a lot like Jack Black, and it really isnt any secret that he is a huge gamer.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Really? What game were you playing?

Funnily enough I always imagine playing against Jack on Live for some reason...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It was some racing game, I wanna say project gotham but I dont remember it being on live, maybe project gotham 2, also some halo2

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No, and I don't care about celebrities playing on XBL. I guess if you're a 13 year old fangirl/boy then perhaps.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you just posted here to make a pathetic attempt at trolling what was the point?

And FYI, I'm a 19 year old fanboy

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm a 38 year old fanboy.I always got into video games.So what?Btw,I played poker online against Phil Ivey.He's a cool guy.(full tilt poker.)

[edit on 3-4-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I haven't yet - that I know. I think it'd be kind of hard to tell if someone was who they say that they were, so I'm happier just gaming with friends.

Rumor has it that the Baldwins all play HALO 2, though - so I suppose that it's possible.

Jack - BTW - what's your Live Gamertag? I'll hit you up!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its Sp8d8... don't ask...

I plan on changing it to something more resembling JackofBlades the second I get paid.
Most likely I'll just start a new account seeing as its 800 points to change it!

The only game I play on Live though is Splinter Cell.... although I am occasionally on FF11

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i have never encountered any one but have heard of them being online alot

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I've ever played any celebrities on LIVE but I'm sure I have at some point and not realised it. I wouldn't be too bothered if I had though. I'm sure they would hate if people were saying things like "OMG YOU'RE [name]?!?!?!" I LOVE YOU!!!". I'd hate it if it was me on the receiving end of it. Well, I wouldn't mind if it happened a few times but if it was every time, it would piss me off.

[edit on 9/4/07 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If I met a celebrity on live I wouldn't be saying "OMG YOU'RE..." I'd be saying "OMG ..... JUST GOT OWNED!!!"

Then I'd drop behind them as a spy in Splinter Cell and snap their oh-so famous necks!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Haha fair enough.

I would guess that a lot of celebrities play on Live. I'm sure the majority of people on Live have played against someone famous and didn't even realise it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Natalie Portman and I always team up for team matches on Halo 2...

They arent' going to tell you if they are famous. The whole point is to just play.

top topics

join