It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarborough and Bonaduce slam Rosie O'Donnell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Joe Scarborough and Danny Bonaduce attack Rosie O'Donnell over 911 and The British hostages.

www.youtube.com...

Talk about the propaganda machine....these guys are the ones that should be strung up.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Suprise, suprise! I think Stevie Wonder could have seen this one comming. Of course she will get slammed, to have celebrities speak out like this is very bad for them. Unfortunatly I dont think Rosie will be enough. While a lot of peple like her there are a huge number that dont.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Popular Mechanics takes a swing too. Maybe O’Donnell based her theory on the infamous "chicken wire" experiment.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by rdang]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Danny Bonaduce speaking out against anyone other than maybe Leif Garrett is really comical.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
wow what a bunch of crooks, what happened to freedom of speech? Joe Scarborough and his guests, what total a-holes!

BPI

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Was the interview before or after the American Idol segment? Did Joe ever get to the bottom of the Anna Nicole Smith saga? Scarborough's show is an f'n joke. He has Anne Coulter on regularly and doesn't say anything about her obvious lunacy. Just watching to harsh reaction by the media kind of makes it obvious that something she said really made them uncomfortable. And why did no one bring in an expert to refute what she said? They just rely on good old fashion name-calling. Notice they are attacking Barbara Walters for this too. Trying to make her brilliant career smeared just because she sits next to someone who voices a different opinion. It would be okay for her to say we need to go to war with Iran, but it's not okay to say it's strange how WTC7 collapse the way it did. I think they are trying to get her fired and labeled a loon before she gets a professor on the program. The best thing Rosie said was if you want real news you need to go outside the American media. Amen. I'm still not a Rosie fan, but I give credit where credit is due.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I deplore junior high name calling tactics as a "defense"..... If they think she is such a "crackpot" for thinking outside the box so to speak, then why not just honestly debate her?

top topics

join