It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free people finder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey there I need some help in finding a person. I'm looking for a free program or site to search for people including their criminal records. There are some sites but they cost money and I wondered if there is anything free...
Reagrds
SP

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Good luck, I've never found one.... They all cost at least $25....it seems. Not a bad fee though, if you really want to know....

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The best that you are going to get for free is the one on Yahoo. Name, address, phone number, but that is it.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic that the first part of your member name is a criminal act...?!?!

j/k

www.usps.com... - for deciphering zipcodes

www.reversephonedirectory.com... - all around good lookup tool

Depending on the county you live in, there are county records online now. This is public knowledge and offered freely. Sometimes there is a fee for obtaining the record at the court house. My county has traffic violations and misdemeanor records online. Felony records are being added to the database and will be made available sometime next year. (So they say)

There is a program I've tried a few times, Net Detective. It's ok, all it does is package a lot of lookup tools and addresses into one area.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join