It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-look here-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
recently I had a strange dream about me and my dad being kidnapped and taken deep underground to this military base. they separated us and took us to different facilities and we weren't allowed to see each other at all. do these facilities exist?

on another note, does anyone believe there are societies or organisations fighting ETs/the paranormal such as Torchwood or is that a really stupid question.

Would be happy to have your opinions on it...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think this post could be better answered in the UFO or NWO forum.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wizzosis
on another note, does anyone believe there are societies or organisations fighting ETs/the paranormal such as Torchwood or is that a really stupid question.

Torchwood = Dr.Who doesn't it? Or is it me that's dreaming? I agree this post should be in the NWO/UFO forum.

[edit: fixed quote tag]

[edit on 1-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This tread deals with two different issues, belonging in two areas. So, it is sorta general.
Perhaps it would have been better to flesh our the dream part and put it where it belongs, and start a second thread about ETs. Paranormal is a separate forum, btw, not part of the ET/UFO phenomena.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hmmm....
Do those dreams seem real?
Do they seem like just normal, regular dreams or more convincing?

Could be folks giving you dreams (like psychics--either those that work for aliens or timetravelers--or whoever), I mean, your description sounds a bit detailed. Or, it could be just a normal dream...

Could be something more than just a simple dream...

top topics

join