It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Fools Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hey everybody, we all know tomorrow is April Fools Day, so I want to know if you guys are going to prank anybody, and how? I need some ideas, I already have alot, but not enough lol

If you guys have any really freaky, funny, scary, whatever ideas, please tell me! We could also make this the official April Fools Day Thread, post your funniest pranks that you have done, or that you have been a victim of!
lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
o GOODY GOODY! tomorow is 1 april
i got that feeling that i have to prank everyone especialy all girls i know

but i dont have many ideas either gotta think of sometin
but it has to be evil

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am with ya! It has to be dark and sinister ... Okay maybe not, but it has to be really funny! lol

-Jimmy-

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
yea evil enoguh so the girls get mad but not mad like "I HATE U FOREVER MAD"
but gotta be humiliating^^
the problem is i cant think of any interesting girl i know to prank...
ok brain responding...incoming transimison
how about use skype or icq or whatever everyone uses to pretend to be ur brother or someone else when chating with "victim girl"
thats just for starters...
how about ur friend seeing that girl and teling her u got hit by a car or some incident happend and u died...that way u can see how she will react
like "OMG I secretly LOVED HIM NOOO"
but no...lame ideas cant think of nothin good

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
still in messaging programs there tons of pranks u can think of(:
just creat a new profile find her and act CREEPY^^
but well gotta be somethin smart
like another friend adds you in chat and says to her "hes my friend talk to each other blablabla"
so u chat with her blablabla and when the time is perfect u just say something that will make her freeze(:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay, this website has some prety good ideas! Check it out :

April Fools

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
And today is officially April Fools Day here in Quebec!
Happy pranking everyone!

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well,My girlfreind tricked me into thinking she was pregnant...Not cool .lol

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ohhhh, that's rough. I woke up in my backyard!!! Lol...I guess my dad took me outside and just left me there. Good thing my tent was still up, or I would've had some frostbite:S.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hahaha thats whats burning me up...every year dads trying to play some little lie....wonder why he forgot this year

she tricked u that shes pregnant?haha girls
thats just evil
u waked up in the yard? lol why i dont have such old folks

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Can I tell a story about something that happened to my ex on april fools day in this thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1011
Can I tell a story about something that happened to my ex on april fools day in this thread?

fire ahead

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was pregnant with my daughter, and my husband was in detox, when I was 8 months for speed and pills.....well I went into labor a month early, and I called him to tell him I was at the hospital in labour and he hung up on me, cause it was april fools day, and he thought I was pranking him. Well, let me tell you I got so mad, I called him back and shouted, ' I am not lying I am in labour, at which point he asked to speak to a nurse, so I handed the phone over, and the nurse told him I was indeed in labour, and he started having a panic attack on the phone.

Now, he gets out to come for the delivery, and the baby was backwards, and our doctor gave him pills to take yes, he was just getting out of detox for the birth and our doctor gives him uppers, fine doctor eh?

Well he made it in time and he apologized for hanging up on me, and our daughter was breech and 4 pounds. I was so mad at him, for not believing me since I forgot it was april fools day. There that is my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Woh. I am speechless...

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1011
I was pregnant with my daughter, and my husband was in detox, when I was 8 months for speed and pills.....well I went into labor a month early, and I called him to tell him I was at the hospital in labour and he hung up on me, cause it was april fools day, and he thought I was pranking him. Well, let me tell you I got so mad, I called him back and shouted, ' I am not lying I am in labour, at which point he asked to speak to a nurse, so I handed the phone over, and the nurse told him I was indeed in labour, and he started having a panic attack on the phone.

Now, he gets out to come for the delivery, and the baby was backwards, and our doctor gave him pills to take yes, he was just getting out of detox for the birth and our doctor gives him uppers, fine doctor eh?

Well he made it in time and he apologized for hanging up on me, and our daughter was breech and 4 pounds. I was so mad at him, for not believing me since I forgot it was april fools day. There that is my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

Ehem...So what did you have for breakfast? lol

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Why do you want to know what I had for breakfast for? lol

top topics

join