It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of NASA Editing Images! What Do They Want To Hide?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
I just emailed NASA asking about this. Hopefully I will get a response and this can all be cleared up very soon.

Hahahaha...
I can't hold my breathe of laughing...
Sorry man, but if you think of expecting an honest and sincere answer I must hold my stomach on that one....

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979

I just emailed NASA asking about this. Hopefully I will get a response and this can all be cleared up very soon.

Hahahaha...
Sorry man, but if you think of expecting an honest and sincere answer I must hold my stomach on that one....

Ditto! NASA is controlled to a great extent by Military Intelligence and the CIA. You think they're gonna let their proverbial cat out of the bag? They're there to keep their dark secrets hidden till kingdom come and dish out loads of crap and disinfo.

Jeez! I cant wait to hear the rebuttal!!

Cheers! Here's to mud in NASA's eye!

*Raises beer can, shakes head, gulps chilled beer*

[edit on 4-4-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
my contribution:

Europa's Bad Hair Day
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
building up a cogent and analytical debate

Cogent? Debate?

1st poster: Look at these pictures!!!! Proof of NASA tampering??

2nd poster: Help me....I see nothing but smudged photos. How can that be proof of tampering?

1st poster: Don't be so naive! Its right in front of your face. How about these pictures?

2nd poster: Why does the second photo seem to refute your theory?

1st poster: Nevermind that!!! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!! The great and wonderful OZ will..... What about these pictures?? Huh? Huh?

Oh yeah, that cogent analysis and debate. At least the idea provides a funny bit to start the day with. I gotta get to work.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

dish out loads of crap and disinfo.

Hmmm......?

For all we know, that is your result, intentional or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why would NASA post these images at all? NASA is full of scientists and people of great skills - then they release images that ordinary people, using photoshop, can "discover" their coverup of life?

And what about all the pictures? It seems there are more life on Mars than on our own planet - algae, ancient leftovers, present day alien structures, tracks, animal and so on.

If they really wanted to cover this thing up, why not just say that all the sattelites were destroyed on the way to Mars, or crashed on the surface, or that the wind blew them away, while in secret conducting research? How would we know?

I mean, some really interesting pictures can, in that case, be found in the book "The Mars Mystery" by author Graham Hancock.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been added to this thread!

width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/EJPD_emdcBg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

here is the link to youtube and other witnesses

www.youtube.com...

their is another video on youtube with a women narrator that was working for nasa and she was suppose to be one of the people fixing the images before they are released to the public. I cannot find this video anymore I actually think it has been erased from youtube????? I did have it saved in my account on youtube but it has vanished and I can no longer find it. If some one knows what i am talking about please post the video so I can see it again.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1

www.youtube.com...

their is another video on youtube with a women narrator that was working for nasa and she was suppose to be one of the people fixing the images before they are released to the public. I cannot find this video anymore I actually think it has been erased from youtube????? I did have it saved in my account on youtube but it has vanished and I can no longer find it. If some one knows what i am talking about please post the video so I can see it again.

Yeah. I've seen that vid too, but can't seem to find it anymore. She did mention that she was working with the photo section at NASA where images were air brushed. But of course, few will believe her! Until they see it being done under their very noses! Even then they'll probably say that's due to hallucinatory drugs given to them before they entered the red room!!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
my contribution:

Europa's Bad Hair Day
www.thestargates.com...

Good one Beth! But that line is probably due to 'stitching' together two pics of different resolutions as brought out earlier in this thread. Check out the pic below (which I've taken the liberty of reproducing without your permission from your web site!!
)

Courtesy: Stargates.com

Well, that's what people are gonna say to this. Stitching! But hey! What do I know? Just an inference!

And why the devil can't I open the media link on your web site relating to your interview? Does it work on Windows Media Player or Real Player or what?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1

www.youtube.com...

Yeah. I've seen that vid too, but can't seem to find it anymore. She did mention that she was working with the photo section at NASA where images were air brushed. But of course, few will believe her! Until they see it being done under their very noses! Even then they'll probably say that's due to hallucinatory drugs given to them before they entered the red room!!

I have been trying to search out that video for some time now. I just think I am not getting the search words correctly. Now that you mentioned air brushed i think that is some of the key word to search it out on youtube thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I FOUND IT!

www.youtube.com...

This is the video I was telling you about. The lady does say she worked at NASA!
But i was wrong about she was the narrator of the video sorry.

[edit on 4am4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Goody!! Ok, here's an interview by Donna Hare.

A former NASA employee has revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. The employee, DONNA TIETZE HARE formerly of NASA, was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including:

The 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

1973 Skylab award.

A medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project.

Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

So that's her credibility! But again, as I said earlier, there are guys who are gonna say that she's a liar and doing it just for publicity! You just can't convince some people, can you?

The Interview is here: Thelivingmoon

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Goody!! Ok, here's an interview by Donna Hare.

A former NASA employee has revealed how NASA managed to cover up and erase anomalies such as UFOs from satellite photos. The employee, DONNA TIETZE HARE formerly of NASA, was a female slide technician and received numerous space awards including:

The 1969 Apollo Achievement award from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

1973 Skylab award.

A medallion for success on the Skylab-Suez Test project.

Other awards for her skill as a technical Artist includes a 1994 recommendation by Texas Governor Ann Richards to the Advisory Committee of Psychology Associates.

So that's her credibility! But again, as I said earlier, there are guys who are gonna say that she's a liar and doing it just for publicity! You just can't convince some people, can you?

The Interview is here: Thelivingmoon

I am convinced that their is a base. NOW WEITHER OR NOT it is ALIEN is a whole nother story. But I think it is a secret United States and maybe even parter countries project base. That way they can do things their that they cannot do here on earth. Meaning things that are against the law on earth.

[edit on 4am4 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
it's windows media player, but you can set your winamp to open it as a .wax file.

which interview are you trying to download? it's a streaming only file. you can't save it to desktop entirely, as it only downloads the stream file which connects you to the blog talk radio server where the thing then streams from.

if you have iTunes i think you can download it that way by subscribing or whatever, to the show. i'm not familar with that though.

regarding the image. stitched at a different resolution...
what the heck kinda resolution looks like a pile of stuff you'd sweep up off your floor, and take a picture of one inch away? that does not look like surface material of a planetary body. it looks like a pile of dirt and hair, does it not?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979

Hahahaha...

Obvious sarcasm...
But i did actually email them. Who knows maybe I will get a response..

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Having said that, ver 2.0 was made specifically for removing these air brush marks from the images and telling the world, 'Hey! See? We told you so. There was nothing up there for all to get exicited about! Those were just flaws which have been corrected.'

Being a programmer, those blurry areas on the first version of the image browser looked like an attempt by the software to create an image without any data, averaging the values it had on both sides of that area, so I find version 2.0 (Beta) of the browser a normal correction of a bad programming job.

And you do not need to use those image browsers, you can see the images for yourself or order the CDs online.

You can start from the Clementine Project Information page.

PS: how did the hat tasted, good?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
that's COURTESY THESTARGATES.COM not STARGATES.COM

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Sorry Beth. My apologies! THESTARGATES.COM it is!!

But heck! Can't edit now. It's too darn late.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sorry Beth. My apologies! THESTARGATES.COM it is!!

But heck! Can't edit now. It's too darn late.

Cheers!

No problemos. I think i should invest in that lady's business.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Armap, here's one for the road! Can you figure out what this thing is toward the bottom of the image? And are the apparent brush marks due to loss of data? Doesn't seem so. I think it's clearcut image tampering, and a poor job at that!

The object enlarged. Obvious signs of tampering!! Until you show me the original pic without the 'tampering' so
we can see what the heck they've trying to cover!

Haven't eaten that hat yet! Gotta check it out first!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join