It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command illegal radio broadcast November 26, 1977 *audio*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After watching a few of the video versions of this signal interruption, and reading the transcripts, I think many may have overlooked a few things.

#1. I dont think this message was meant for that small section of the UK and aimed at that time period. I think whoever sent that message knew that one day would be available worldwide for all to see. So I think it was aimed more towards our time period.

#2. The individual in the message used a lot of key words, such as "leave your plane of existence", "and that there are more beings ON and AROUND your Earth than your scientists admit", perhaps indicating more of a quantum physics phenomenon of parallel/co-existing dimensions, hence maybe why the transmission had a small window of opportunity, why it was localized to one area, why it wasnt clear or stable.

#3. If they dont live in our physical reality/dimension, then perhaps they are worried about some new types of weapons, ones that could cross-over into differing dimensions, like HAARP, or maybe some sort of weapon associated with the LHC, or something along the lines of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Didn't we recently pass into the age of Aquarius? Seems like a good time to revive this thread, based upon Vrillion's words:

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The new age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
or dig up an old thread! LOLLLZ

reply to post by raedar

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by David2012

You are forgetting that this was 1977, Star Wars was released six months earlier. About 15 years before Windows was even a thought. The top selling computer of the time was the Commodore Vic-20(named for its 20 bits of ram). Back then a production like the we're discussing would take a pretty sophisticated setup.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join