It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a cancer-causing alien walking amongst us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by millerman
I also have a strong suspicion that Peter Jennings suffered the same fate. Greer gave him all his evidence to try to do a UFO Disclosure special on ABC, and I suspect that behind the scenes Jennings fought to air Greer's evidence, but was railroaded into producing the complete mockery that did air, and was punished afterwards with one of these directed energy weapons.....

Jennings, an ex smoker until 9-11, had lung cancer. Does this means that tobacco is not it's cause but aliens are? Guess tobacco companys are of the hook. I would lean more the other way if he had not smoked.

Well hey, look at it this way: IF they had wanted to kill him.... what better way than to give him MORE of something he already had, due to his smoking?

Anyway..... I retract my suspicions, since I have no way to prove anything.... I had just thought that his death seemed to coincide somewhat with the bogus ABC special, which Greer was also involved with.....

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well hey, look at it this way: IF they had wanted to kill him.... what better way than to give him MORE of something he already had, due to his smoking?

I see your point and it make very good sense. It did seem somewhat sudden unless he and the news company hid it very well. With pollution already creating all types of cases, it would be a great cover to use.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I had just thought that his death seemed to coincide somewhat with the bogus ABC special, which Greer was also involved with.....

I wondered about that as well.

I believe Jennings was an upright and honest journalist. I have seen nothing that would belittle his character. That said I think if Jennings had been an unwilling participant in the ABC special hatchet job, I'am sure there would have been some sort of death bed confession scenario that he would have instigated. Infact I was suprised that there wasn't one.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Seeker PI]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI

I believe Jennings was an upright and honest journalist. I have seen nothing that would belittle his character. That said I think if Jennings had been an unwilling participant in the ABC special hatchet job, I'am sure there would have been some sort of death bed confession scenario that he would have instigated. Infact I was suprised that there wasn't one.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Seeker PI]

Well, he wouldn't have been so eager to confess if they had threatened to do something to his family...........

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well, he wouldn't have been so eager to confess if they had threatened to do something to his family...........

Fair point Millerman, I can't argue that one.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Torsion, the MIC can do that.
Alien well, they don't need to act, we hurt ourselves enough already

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wonder how many people have died holding onto secrets that could have changed the world...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join