It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a cancer-causing alien walking amongst us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In some of the posts on various threads I couldn’t help noticing an alarming effect seemingly associated to Steven Greer.

After coming into contact with Greer, ABC News anchorman-

…[Peter] Jennings almost IMMEDIATELY fell ill of cancer and died…

There are others, too, who seem to have got too close to Greer-

his best friend and assistant Shari Adamiak, his pet dog, and a US congressman they were working closely with, all got the exact same cancer at the same time

and it’s important to note that-

Greer was the only one to survive.

What the original source of these cancer stories is I do not know, but if true they are certainly worrying. Three seemingly healthy individuals, and a dog, are suddenly fatally overcome by some kind of fast-acting, virulent cancer and the one individual who is connected to all three people (and the dog) survives the disease!

Are the claims untrue?

Are they just prosaic coincidences brought together to create mystery?

Are people being bumped off by NWO agents in order to silence Greer?

Is Greer some kind of non-human typhoid Mary alien?

Or is there something much more sinister afoot?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
in greer's book he claims to have received cancer from the government as a result of some type of hidden technology.

Cancer is not contagious.

Jennings could have agreed to help disclose things, as well as the congressman. Perhaps the government gave them the cancer also. Shari is talked about in the book.

Greer attributes his cancer survival to his spirituality. He was also extremely depressed and saddened when his friend Shari died from the cancer.

He is not an alien that walks around and gives people cancer. If that was the case he would have given many more people cancer. This post is ridiculous
IMO.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Of course it's ridiculous to suggest that Greer may be the leader of a 5th Column alien invasion force with the ability to give people cancer - but isn't it just as ridiculous to suggest that certain individuals who get cancer has been infected with it by government agents?

Furthermore, if you believe aliens are here, how do you know that Greer isn't one of them? He claims to be in secret communication with them, after all!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hard to guess but a good question. Go back to the original capture reports of the Varghina, BR case. One soldier who apparently had physical contact with one of the beings caught, got sick and dies days later.

The Gov would not even allow a funeral, he had to buried immediately and there is a toxicology report made public at the time. His blood, if I remember correctly, had 0.8% unknown toxins (or unreleased) in his blood. He was a young MP in perfect health prior to having contact.

The Texas Cash/Lundrum incident involving their coming across an apparent ufo hovering up down about 100 feet above the ground while 'sparks' were being spewed out from the bottom, while they were driving along a Texas road. Betty Cash got out of the car to look at it briefly and burn her hand on the door handle when getting back in.

Soon after Betty was hospitalized and there is video on the doctor finding through biopsy, she suffered radiation burns and sickness from a source he could only conclude could happen near a nuclear device eg Nuc Power Gen reactor or restricted Military nu device lower doses some special labs as it was such a high exposure.

Lundrum suffered severe burns to her arms after leaning out the window while telling Betty to get back in the car. Both suffered leisons and scars and Betty dies years later, though it was not proven to be connected to the radiation exposure which happened at the time of the encounter.

Part of the paved road where the object briefly hovered above was replaced almost immediately after the incident. Cash and Lundrum seen and counted 26 Chinook helicopters surrounding the UFO, while suing the military, the Judge threw out the case for lack of evidence.

There are a few cases around including the business man in Mexico who after close contact with a ufo (pics available on web) got very sick with burns to his hands( holding up his camera) head and forehead.

My thinking on your question is that certain UFOs (distressed craft) may produce Alpha and Gamma Rays which in close proximity can harm people.
Physical contact with certain races of EBEs may allow a form of toxin secreted by the EBE, to be absorbed through Human skin.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Some cancer pre-cursors are considered patho-contagious. Look up HPV and cervical cancer.

Some types of "contact" do indeed seem to have negative health effects and not always cancer. The Steve Michalek case comes to mind, the Colares flap too. I have a healthy respect for things "alien" and doubt they give a hoot what happens to us lowly homosapiens. How many lives have been ruined by "contact" - even knowing about it can be hazardous to one's well-being.

Steven Macon Greer? The "typhoid-messiah" of the new age (which is really getting long in the tooth to be called "new")? I can't believe being in the company of Steven Macon Greer causes cancer but I wouldn't put it past him to try and sell someone cancer tho'.

Good evidence does exist that cancer can be induced through a variety of chemical, biological and radiative stressors - microwave tower service people from the seventies and '80's in Canada know this all too well.

There are other fields that suffer a way-high incidence rate... firefighters, radiologists, early type CRT users like Bell Canada operators, autobody people etc.

The UFO field seems to have lotsa folks who've died from cancer, Stubbs and G. Birdsall come to mind. I know there are a great many more and wonder if the rate of incidence is above that of the general population.

It would not surprise me to find that training a focussed radiative source on a subject for extended periods could "excite" certain cytological and histological tissues to error in replication and protein synthesis. I always wondered if this is how they "cooked" Arafat... locked up in that little compound - fish in a barrel.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
torsion

Do some research into "Scalar Wave" or "Longitudinal EM Wave" or "Directed Energy" or "Energetics" weapons.

There are several different types with different effects. One type can, allegedly, make you fall over dead instantly, or all living creatures within a certain "blast radius".

Other types are more insidious and, allegedly, can affect people on the cellular level. So you can transmute cellular patterns like cancer and other diseases into a person's body remotely. A great way to murder people without actually getting one's hands dirty........

Greer claims in "Hidden Truth" that it was this latter type that was used on himself, Shari Adamiak and the US Congressman ("Steve" something?) - and his pet dog took some of the hit as well I guess.

I also have a strong suspicion that Peter Jennings suffered the same fate. Greer gave him all his evidence to try to do a UFO Disclosure special on ABC, and I suspect that behind the scenes Jennings fought to air Greer's evidence, but was railroaded into producing the complete mockery that did air, and was punished afterwards with one of these directed energy weapons.....

(Of course, I am only connecting the dots there and I have no way to prove that......)

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Do some research into "Scalar Wave" or "Longitudinal EM Wave" or "Directed Energy" or "Energetics" weapons.

Looks like a lot of pseudo-science and speculation to me. Indeed, on the site I looked at it explained how this 'new discovery' will create incredible weapons capable of massive destruction and cure all know diseases! A bit of an oxymoron there, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Stephen Greer I consider to be somewhat of a crank. The disclosure project in some respects started out good, but then he got all new-agey and joined the New Age Contactee Nut Pen. According to him, its the aliens who are nice, enlightened beings coming here to spread flowers and love and fluffy bunnies and peace, and its the evil government doing alien abductions.

So if indeed its some form of alien tech or the aliens spreading cancer, they aint so nice, are they? And if its the government sending cancer rays at Greer and his buddies, it should be him and his group getting it, and Jennings should have lived a long happy life.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Looks like a lot of pseudo-science and speculation to me. Indeed, on the site I looked at it explained how this 'new discovery' will create incredible weapons capable of massive destruction and cure all know diseases! A bit of an oxymoron there, don't you think?

No, not at all. All technology is like that; all technology can be used for peaceful, productive or protective purposes, or to create weapons. Think nuclear power....

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And if its the government sending cancer rays at Greer and his buddies, it should be him and his group getting it, and Jennings should have lived a long happy life.

Him and his group DID get it. Himself, his assistant Shari, his pet dog, and a US Congressman they were working closely with at the time, "Steve" something, all got the exact same kind of cancer at around the same time, and Greer is the only one who survived.

Someone posted a link to a site that talks about this in one of the other Greer threads.... also he talks about it in his newest book.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just don't buy into this but i'd like to comment on something:
(Having studied to be a medical laboratory technician I felt i had to clear this up)

To the remark that cancer is not contagious... that's 100% true but it has a but

the but here is:

Some viral infections can cause cancer and the virus itself is contagious.

(It needs mentioning though that although we know of several natural virusses that can induce cancer, the chance you'll develop a cancer after being infected by one these is very slim)
(big exception. cervical cancer is caused by a virus.

Some bacteria release cancer inducing substances within their waste (waste as in the waste/poisons bacteria release that make you feel sick)

(Same as for the virri, the chance you'll develop a cancer after the disease has ran it's course is very slim again.. it's like saying you'll get cancer for sure after 1 cigarette, which is nonsense. chances increase but not by much)

what this means for conspiracies/bioweapons:

virri substitute parts of a cell's nucleus dna with it's own rna to procreate (the cell starts churning out virusses, untill it's filled and bursts open and the new virusses move on to other cells to repeat the proces.)

cancer basicly is a damaged cell that has the off switch removed on celldivision, meaning it will divide and grow indefinately. eventually becoming a mass known as a tumor. (malignent cancers additionally also release toxic waste products)

you could engineer a retrovirus to replace a cells dna and remove this "off switch" effectively making the cell cancerous.

Personally I don't think one would create a retrovirus like this because it's cumbersome and there are far easier ways to covertly "remove" a person or even a population.

Far more interesting imho is the very real research being done using a retrovirus like this to kill off cancer cells with the same process.

(edited some typo's missing word and such which distorted the meaning)

[edit on 31-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have had several contact experiences starting from the age of four in the mid to late sixties. I was born in '63. I seem to recall they started about the time of the lunar missions.

Anyway, the contacts have been benign in respect to the fact that I have never had cancer. I recall at 12 being underneath a ufo, and losing three and a half hours as a result.

I would think the ufos emitting high-yield radiation are manufactured here on Earth. The ones that I have experienced they have the fusion reactor more contained, and all that you really experience is the magnetic field when you are close to them which is polarised. The polarities constantly move around creating a high density magnetic field.

The one and only time that I ever had a bad affect from an encounter was in the mid to late 80's. I woke up with a hole in my navel oozing blood and clear fluid that made my abdomen go rock hard. I also got intensly quizzed by the military doctors demanding to know who performed the procedure. I later found out that that base had a history of ufo sightings in the are. I only lived a mile outside the base.

I think the military are accentuating the negative aspects of alien technology to reduce the world population. I could see them utilising an energy field in such a way that it wreaks havoc on the body's central nervous system and tissues.

I think if any technology is being used on us it has been back-engineered not for the benefit of mankind, but to use it for much more malevolent purposes.

Fair do's, the greys took my ova and dna, but left me unharm for the most part, but the infection I developed. I don't blame the greys for the infection. I may have had an adverse reaction to whatever they used to remove my ova. They have taken me a couple of times and I had bruising on the inside of my thighs; the bruising wasn't painful. I have the photos on my other hard-drive. My husband had a handprint on his arm. I should have photographed it,except, he couldn't accept the fact that we had been taken despite hearing the droning of the craft over our flat.

As I said, I have never suffered any major ill affects from my interactions with them, like cancer.

My disability is a result of several neuro-toxins getting into my system. Neuro-toxins that were man-made and one of the toxins was a nerve gas in the war.

So in conclusion, who I think is responsible is not the aliens but the military. Our own people are playing gods with our lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Him and his group DID get it. Himself, his assistant Shari, his pet dog, and a US Congressman they were working closely with at the time, "Steve" something, all got the exact same kind of cancer at around the same time, and Greer is the only one who survived.

Which is the purpose of the thread...

If you believe the above story, why can you not accept the very remote possibility that Greer himself may be the source of the cancer?

If you believe in Scalar Wave weapons, which Greer apparently knows about, why can't he be the one using them?

If you believe he communicates with an alien species, and vectors in spaceships, why can't he be one of them - maybe that could explain why he is capable of surviving the cancer that apparently kills off everyone else... (or should I say, kills humans and dogs!)

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Which is the purpose of the thread...

If you believe the above story, why can you not accept the very remote possibility that Greer himself may be the source of the cancer?

If you believe in Scalar Wave weapons, which Greer apparently knows about, why can't he be the one using them?

If you believe he communicates with an alien species, and vectors in spaceships, why can't he be one of them - maybe that could explain why he is capable of surviving the cancer that apparently kills off everyone else... (or should I say, kills humans and dogs!)

Er..... huh? Why would he kill off his own best friend and pet dog and give himself cancer too.....?

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't want to criticize you, and im very sorry as to what happened to you but I have some questions if you don't mind:

Originally posted by rachel07
I would think the ufos emitting high-yield radiation are manufactured here on Earth.

How do you know assuming there are man made "ufo's" that they emit high-yield radiation?

The ones that I have experienced they have the fusion reactor more contained, and all that you really experience is the magnetic field when you are close to them which is polarised. The polarities constantly move around creating a high density magnetic field.

How do you know it's a fusion reactor? and how did the field feel like.. there's been a lot of research into the effects of magnetic fields and some astounding results.

(seems a bit lowtech for a supposedly really far advanced species and with physics known to us a fusion reactor would not have the power output required by some of the more exotic properties.. like dimensional space travel (unless they want to fly god knows how long to get home at near lightspeed and additonally suffer the time dilation effects in normal space... all the family would be long dead by the time they get home.. of course assuming aliens would be bothered by long timespans and dead relatives like we would is a big assumption))

The one and only time that I ever had a bad affect from an encounter was in the mid to late 80's. I woke up with a hole in my navel oozing blood and clear fluid that made my abdomen go rock hard. I also got intensly quizzed by the military doctors demanding to know who performed the procedure. I later found out that that base had a history of ufo sightings in the are. I only lived a mile outside the base.

Hmm I'm so sorry for what they did to you. but this does affirm my suspicion there are no alien ufo's at all. ufo's being a belief of a lot of people and in some cases a mild form of mass hysteria makes it an excellent candidate to abuse by military to keep their real stuff hidden..

I think if any technology is being used on us it has been back-engineered not for the benefit of mankind, but to use it for much more malevolent purposes.

I don't know.. motives? (apart from insanity? (not you, i mean the perpetrators... they sound insane with their malevolent purposes))

I have the photos on my other hard-drive.

Bit of a private part I know. So I'm not sure I even want to ask for the photo's out of respect for you. But I would want to see any photograhpic evidence you might have. ever took a pic of the ufo?

My disability is a result of several neuro-toxins getting into my system. Neuro-toxins that were man-made and one of the toxins was a nerve gas in the war.

How did you find out they were neurotoxins (that's very specific, so i
m assuming that's not an assumption?) any test results that you have that will prove this?

So in conclusion, who I think is responsible is not the aliens but the military. Our own people are playing gods with our lives.

I kind of agree here, except I go as far as excluding aliens completely. as in there aren't any here.

Ever hear of imprinting false memories? what if every abduction was the military and for example your memories were contorted by hypnosis. making humans seem aliens and an on base operating theatre look like the inside of a fictional ufo.. this could even be done without imprinting memories by just slipping you some hallucinogens, e.g. filling the air of your flat with it, let it sink in and then start the abduction.

Really hope you don't mind, I figure this is a delicate subject for you but I hope you understand I need to keep skeptic about a body of text on a forum written by someone I have no idea about who they are.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Er..... huh? Why would he kill off his own best friend and pet dog and give himself cancer too.....?

False flag practice. Some people think the United States government carried out the 9/11 atrocity so they could blame it on others. Why couldn't the same thing apply here?

Alternatively, Greer claims to have been abducted by aliens and experimented upon. So theoretically he could have been genetically manipulated in order to survive cancer, even implanted with a cancer inducing isotope to which he is immune... but others aren't. So he may be causing cancer in others without knowing it.

The point is, according to information in the public domain, several people who have come into contact with Greer have died from cancer - mysteriously! The only current explanation is 'government silencers' using malicious high tech beam weapons.

This is an alternative explanation using similar hypothesis and speculative fancy...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is Greer some kind of non-human typhoid Mary alien?

Perhaps... yessss... Perhaps he was manufactured in a Military Industrial Complex plant and given the code name MACON (his middle name) which means Melevolent Alien Cancer Obedient Narcotic.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is there a cancer causing alien ?

Quite obviously a bad case of Thetans if you ask me. Check with Tom Cruise, he will confirm my suspicions.

From the much maligned Wikipedia:

"A Body Thetan is an alien thetan who is 'stuck' in, on or near a human body, and all human bodies are said to be covered in these misplaced thetans, or clusters of them. This information is not divulged until a Scientologist reaches the third Operating Thetan level (or OT III). Most Body Thetans were said by Hubbard to be a result of the Xenu incident."

Thetans

Captain Ron knew a thing or two, just like Dr G.

PS: Doe said to say hi!

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Seeker PI]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I also have a strong suspicion that Peter Jennings suffered the same fate. Greer gave him all his evidence to try to do a UFO Disclosure special on ABC, and I suspect that behind the scenes Jennings fought to air Greer's evidence, but was railroaded into producing the complete mockery that did air, and was punished afterwards with one of these directed energy weapons.....

Jennings, an ex smoker until 9-11, had lung cancer. Does this means that tobacco is not it's cause but aliens are? Guess tobacco companys are of the hook. I would lean more the other way if he had not smoked.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The point is, according to information in the public domain, several people who have come into contact with Greer have died from cancer - mysteriously! The only current explanation is 'government silencers' using malicious high tech beam weapons.

This is an alternative explanation using similar hypothesis and speculative fancy...

Well, except that the existence of the "high tech beam weapons" are quite well documented, by people like Tom Bearden (www.cheniere.org) and others.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join