It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Planet X "aliens" inhabiting us??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I once read that Planet X was unlike the other planets in a way where it absorbs light as apposed to reflecting it like other we are aware of. Think about Jandis (sp?) disease...Children with this infection have to be exposed to more "light." Now wouldn't someone of Planet X blood require more light because of where their ancestors came from.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
could you possibly post a link to a more thorough website, it sounds like a very interesting theory.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't know where "more light" comes in to the threatment of jaundice. Ultraviolet light is the treatment. It causes bilirubin to be mobilised from the skin to the blood plasma and excreted. The infant is exposed to a light source (range for maximum absorption of bilirubin is 400 to 500 nanometres I believe).

Jaundice refers to yellow discoloration of the skin which occurs when there is too much bile pigment (bilirubin) in the blood. It is often first noticed in the whites of the eyes. It has nothing to do with the lack of light and isn't treated by sitting in more light either.

Bilirubin can build up in the blood for many reasons. There are three main groups: obstruction, hemolysis and liver disease. bilirubin is derived from the breakdown of red blood cells (which have a life of about 120 days). When breakdown occurs too fast ("hemolysis"), the amount of bilirubin produced may swamp the liver and drainage system, resulting in jaundice.

By knowing the facts one can tell it isn't a natural mutation that slowly transforms us to require more light and to live on another planet

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRevWarX
I once read that Planet X was unlike the other planets in a way where it absorbs light as apposed to reflecting it like other we are aware of. Think about Jandis (sp?) disease...Children with this infection have to be exposed to more "light." Now wouldn't someone of Planet X blood require more light because of where their ancestors came from.

I don't mean to be rude but what has any of the above have to do with alien life inhabiting us?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Could someone please explain how I made the connection, I can't see any other way of making the connection clearer to our friend here.

top topics

join