It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to get 666 number out of tower attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Event origin Magnitude Duration
Collapse 1, South Tower 09:59:04±1 2.1 10 seconds
Collapse 2, North Tower 10:28:31±1 2.3 8 seconds

Ok now think of number 911:

9 1 1
9 1 1
9 1 1
9 10secs 8 secs

the average of 9, 10, 8 = 9+10+8 = 27 / 3numbers = 9 = 9 9 9

9secs 9 secs 9 secs

Now flip it upside down because the number 6 wasn't showing itself, it was hiding, through deciet.

6 6 6

I thought it was pretty neat, it hit me when I thought about how long it took to fall. Plus all these math formulas. Hey it might hold some truth, I know it's just like other peoples number theories on the number 666, I dont think anyone has replaced the 1 and 1 with the times it took the buildings to fall yet to arive at 666. So my theory is not a copy cat.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If it's that tough to get there, it's not a pattern.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm not saying that the attack was the Beast, that is not the point. The point is that when the Beast attacks it leaves its mark somehow. Through numerology. They must of guess or estimated that the buildings would fall to the ground in 9 seconds.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Of course Satan was involved, he even left his picture as a reminder

Here, youll like this website probably

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Very interesting. Kinda reminds me of the way you can fould certion
$ bills to get a pic of the WTC on fire and the pentagon

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Numerology is fun. There are some numerology calculators on the web you can use. you just enter a name or some dates and it will tell you the quickest way to get to a desired number you enter.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
here is another way:

911 - turn the 9 upside down and you get 6, what is 11 in binary? 3.. hmm
1+1=2 then * its binary equivelent 3 = 6

1+1=2 so that must mean there are two 6's so add another 6 gives us 66, add the first we have 666.

Thats it confirmed, this is the smoking gun, satan did it.

SR

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What happens if we actually got the number of the beast wrong in the first place and the number really was 616?

[edit on 31-3-2007 by SR]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
What happens if we actually got the number of the beast wrong in the first place and the number really was 616?

[edit on 31-3-2007 by SR]

My equation could be simplifed further.. Perhaps you are right!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think it wrong. I read something about a mistranslation of the old text so the number of the beast is 616 not 666. I dont know becuase I am a christian but I feel like if your focusing on a number that you think is the mark of the beast, the somehting is wrong. You should be more concerned about God and Jesus and Sinning in general then those numbers (this is not towards everybody, just those people that I know who are very fanatical about the number, I find it interesting but there is a limit.)

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
really though 666 is completely irrelevant, every number in the universe can be created by binary (1 and 0). Positive and negative, like good or evil?

Really every other number is evil, like odd and even numbers.

What I was trying to point out is 666 and 911 numerology is completely ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicRH
What I was trying to point out is 666 and 911 numerology is completely ridiculous!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not everything can be "explained" that easily... Some people use absurd
maths to get what they want but that is not the case with some other things.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zren

which is exactly why your thread is in skunkworks as should that comment be (and this thread too)

[edit on 31-3-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zren

which is exactly why your thread is in skunkworks as should that comment be (and this thread too)

It wasnt moved there... I posted it there..

And, because it cant be explained 'easily' it should be moved to skunkworks?

[edit on 31-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

9 1 1
9 1 1
9 1 1
9 10secs 8 secs

9secs 9 secs 9 secs

Now flip it upside down because the number 6 wasn't showing itself, it was hiding, through deciet.

6 6 6

I thought it was pretty neat, it hit me when I thought about how long it took to fall. Plus all these math formulas. Hey it might hold some truth, I know it's just like other peoples number theories on the number 666, I dont think anyone has replaced the 1 and 1 with the times it took the buildings to fall yet to arive at 666. So my theory is not a copy cat.

I high five your effort to use your mind to apply math to the story..The only thing is you can apply math to any thing. I could use a close formula to apply how many times my daughter poop's her pants and with a couple of factors and get that 666 is behind the stinky slim. This is why math is the universal language.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i dont know who got the idea about the number 666...is it writen in the bible?does some pope say that?
about the pic....damn thats hatefull....cant fool me u just CANT say its a coinsidence thats a face allright!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
I think it wrong. I read something about a mistranslation of the old text so the number of the beast is 616 not 666. I dont know becuase I am a christian but I feel like if your focusing on a number that you think is the mark of the beast, the somehting is wrong. You should be more concerned about God and Jesus and Sinning in general then those numbers (this is not towards everybody, just those people that I know who are very fanatical about the number, I find it interesting but there is a limit.)

I also read somewhere that the number should actually be translated as 616.

I don't agree that you should be more concerned about God and Jesus that Satan and 666 though, Christian or not.
You shouldn't ignore something just because it's bad, in fact you might even consider studying the bad things more so that you can spot places that they appear.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

9 1 1
9 1 1
9 1 1
9 10secs 8 secs

9secs 9 secs 9 secs

6 6 6

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.
The entire concept of the "number of the Beast" and the associated number of 666 is based upon something scholars call "gematria". In Hebrew, letters all have a numerical value. Gematria is the calculation of the numeric value of Hebrew letters, words, or phrases. Because of the nature of the Hebrew language and its symbolic character, gematria offers insight into the meta-meaning of Hebrew writings (i.e. the Tanakh (Torah, aka the Old Testament) and the Talmud).
Considering how much fake "gematria" some people find in things that conveniently yield 666 as their result, I'm guessing that pseudo-numerologists and armchair prophets will be in a tizzy for a few years to come.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Really.. if they purposely put 666 in as a hint. e.g. the devil was involved or something like that "they" should really read the bible and research into it.

You need to put the stories of the bible into perspective. meaning taking into account when it was written.

666 equates to Nero. it's code for Nero... "the beast" (at the time)
(you know the same guy that exciled John to that rocky outcrop "island" (patmos) where he wrote revelation in the first place)
aptly named the beast since he was insane by all accounts and killed of countless early christians (and other religions) and at the time might have seemed like he would destroy all christians and similar. (the guy had people executed for far less.)

It was never meant as a symbol for the devil.

so yeh maybe they are putting in 666 symbols everywhere but then they are also pretty ignorant as to the meaning of 666.

as for the smoke face.. I see faces daily in clouds, smoke, the bubble pattern in the wallpaper at my mom's house. It's called pattern recognition.

(as for the comments that will surely follow that it's 616 and that will not equate to nero... it does..)

ps. back in highschool a friend used math to equate 666 to my name (david) and didn't let off on the cheesy you're the devil jokes all day.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by David2012]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians, scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.
The entire concept of the "number of the Beast" and the associated number of 666 is based upon something scholars call "gematria". In Hebrew, letters all have a numerical value. Gematria is the calculation of the numeric value of Hebrew letters, words, or phrases. Because of the nature of the Hebrew language and its symbolic character, gematria offers insight into the meta-meaning of Hebrew writings (i.e. the Tanakh (Torah, aka the Old Testament) and the Talmud).
Considering how much fake "gematria" some people find in things that conveniently yield 666 as their result, I'm guessing that pseudo-numerologists and armchair prophets will be in a tizzy for a few years to come.

true, and have you also noted as far as conspiracies go... noone seems to use the actual gematria system to equate 616 or 666?

also people use it in conjunction with english.. which makes no sense at all. you can't calculate anything meaningfull from a translated copy of the bible.

you'll have to use the system to get any real results.. if you don't you can equate the number to just about anything you wish.

top topics

join