It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the movie 300 and the 3000 that died.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
I'm sorry to say it's not at all realistic, unless you believe persians had orcs and such in their army.

Even that is realistic because they aren't Orcs. The story is told from the point of view of the Spartans, who based what they knew of the Persian Army from what they had heard. If you remember the narrative says something along the lines of "... soldiers taken from dark countries of magic and myth..." or something. All of the weird things (the guy with sword hands, the giant troll things) are the sort of campfire elements that would get exaggerated.
It would start with someone saying "The King killed a really big guy," then "The King fought singlehanded with a huge soldier," then "The King fought and killed a giant with his bare hands."

Think Chinese Whispers but about war.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think whatthis comes down to is people come up with completely outlandish, NWO, then create equally outlandish conspiracies and connections to back it up. I mean i reliaze this is a conspiracy site, but come on. 300 is like 3000, well...i mean... i guess. but then ya know dog is the opposite of god. Does that mean my dog is good. people just throw and absurd ideas with no discretion. todays date 4/1/07... omg 7-1=6 4x4=16 flip that you get 61x6 366-200=166, replace then 1 with teh first 6 because ones dont mean anything and you get 666. Everyone, its the day of the devil.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
id really like some proof of this NWO

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Proof? Howabout using your head. Federal Reserve is bankrupting America. 158+ american base's outside of the united states. jeb bush and bush passing executive orders that make it easy to declare marshall law. 911, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Iran, thats the end of the middle east. Thats the Arab power network. They feed russia and chinese gasoline. Just by conquering these areas the NWO aka Amerika will easily put a strangle hold on the other countries and make them submit to the NWO. Bush Senior 1990 speech of New World Order. Jfk assassination, CIA drug running. CIA is keeping America Doped up, feed fast food, polluted our water with flouride, robbing peoples medicare and social security. Robbing the country blind. The world bank paul wolfowitz president was our defense guy. Hes not working for America hes working for the New World Order.

New World Order = Zionists, PNAC, CIA, MoSSaD, British Intelligence.
What do they have in common = money, power, influence, army
Were they involved in 911? = Yes
-Israeli spy ring
- Cheney
- jeb bush airline drug running CIA
- katrina failure shows fema used for bad purposes
- Mossad Moving Systems van found on 911
- British Intelligence false flag op on 7-7
- DRUG RUNNING, Money laundering, banks, rothschilds, nwo

Drugs, Poision, War, Death, Money Profitters = Population Deduction = NWO

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
oh my god lol, this is not even close to a coincidence -.- no wait... don't even wanna stoob down to this level... enjoy your thread *cry.... from laughter*

Some people just likes to reach faaaar too much.

...go read up on Greek mythology, the tales are easy to enjoy.

[edit on 16/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
id really like some proof of this NWO

Hebrews 9:10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

The Blood of Christ

Hebrews 9:11 When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation

bibleresources.bible.com... sion3=0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0

[edit on 17-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Actualy its a great film, the Persians ( Americans) lead by a blood thirsty entity getting wupped by the Spartans (Iranians)

And they always say history repeats itself

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Actualy its a great film, the Persians ( Americans) lead by a blood thirsty entity getting wupped by the Spartans (Iranians)

And they always say history repeats itself

Dear god I hope you're being sarcastic.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is Sparta!

*Boots above poster*

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Considering America is surrounded on all sides by non-too-happy Persian-Arab community, that America, I'd imagine, has greater tactics, and equipment, and that in America, we're the ones who'd originally done the 'Stand up for ourselves' thing as far as relatively modern history goes, I'd dare say the Spartans could well be Americans!

[I'm not seriously arguing this point -- I seriously hope that poster was kidding as well.]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's what im saying. The Spartan community are the Americans, and they are inspired indirectly by the sacrifice of 3000 of the Americans who died. Actually the people in teh twin towers didn't stand up against Persians, but thats what hollywood wants us to believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Not what the poster was saying...

Shattered OUT...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join