It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base located in Central Pennsylvania???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Judging by your statement, I would guess Fort Richie MD is open for business and Area 51 is closed?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There are base probaly in the Mountains of Central PA

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Would any of you go to see what is there.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Yup, it's under the VA hospital in duncansville.

40° 26.7775 N 78° 25.1577 W

Helipad too.

Really weird monument right on top.
Supposed to be hideaway for government suits in case the crap hits the fan.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am from a town North of Bedford, PA area. There is a mile or two stretch on Highway Route 220 from Blue Knob to Bedford where no cell phones get service. You also see military vehicles randomly on the highway and along the roads.

Lately, their have been a ton of airplanes (25+ in a 1-2 hour period, not typical for here), and I am 90% positive that I saw a Black Hawk fly over my home last night. There was another craft with one very bright white light that flew over last week, so bright I was not able to see any outline of a craft, even though it was so low and it made no sound. It just looked like the north star got very close and was moving through the sky, lol. Wondering what the heck is going on lately around here......

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nillina

next time you drive that way write down the mm number where you loose service.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
wow, haven't any of you folks heard of the Kecksburg incident back in the 60s ??
there has been cordoned off areas in that region for all the years i can remember.
for those who aren't familiar ... www.qsl.net...

Witnesses that evening insist what they saw was an alien ship from outer space. Law enforcement officials insist this object was a meteorite. Reporters are convinced that what landed was a Russian probe. Military sources insist that nothing landed at all. As long as the government refuses to release the truth, we can only guess as to what really happened that evening in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.

and there are plenty more links other than this one ... just google the name Kecksburg+1965

it happened in the same region as another poster linked --> Beford, Somerset, Altoona regions
both, the Appalacians and the Poconos have a long history of "secret bases" and such ... can't confirm any of it but take what you will from the history of the region.

there are numerous armories in most city/townships so seeing military vehicles on the roads isn't really all that uncommon. however, i've never been approached or turned away from areas explored in said regions.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Honor93 because: add quote

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBRINGxONx2012x
Okay, I just recieved a message from my friend...here is what he said:

It was a part of the old pa turnpike...in the town of Breezewood, Belford County

In case the original poster ever comes back, your friend was most likely talking about the Ray's Hill Turnpike Tunnel. This is an abandoned tunnel which was built in 1940 and used until the 1950's. It is 3,450-feet long and composed of two 2-lane tunnel sections.

This site was formerly used as a training area for the US Army and for a time was considered for a possible munitions storage area.

In 2008, the outside of the tunnel was also used for the filming of "The Road" starring Viggo Mortensen.

You can find it on Google Earth at:
40° 0'58.40"N
78°12'33.18"W

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join