It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project is looking for a Professional Publicist

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by c3hamby
Even if he can't levitate, even if he never had never vectored ETs, even if the photos are not ufos, that doesn't change the fact that the disclosure event did happen and that has gotten us closer to the thinly challenged woman singing than before the event.

Disclosure hasn't happened. Why would you state that it has?

I didn't.

I said the thinly challenged woman has not sung. In my first post I explained that official disclosure would be the thinly challenged woman singing.

The disclosure event that did happen was the 2001 disclosure event that the Nat'l Press Club Event held.

And you're right. It was not a military event.

The National Press Club is an organization for journalists.

You should Google it to find out more about it. If you are a journalist you might be interested in joining.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What I don't respect about tezzajw, torsion and admittedly to a lesser extent yourself, the wholesale discounting of Dr Greer and the way you collectively go about assuming cult, thief, liar for the man without any solid evidence for it, the same kind of evidence you so adamantly demand for Dr Greer's claims.

This is my biggest frustration about this board at times. Chamby hit it perfectly describing things.

It frustrates some people to the point of getting themselves banned.

If, for some reason, some one comes here trying to get help figuring out what they are experiencing. Then, they get bombarded with ridicule and laughter, the likes of playground bullying. It is no wonder they get themselves banned or get frustrated and leave.

There is far more truth than most people are willing to accept, in a lot of the stories that are brought here. Sure, there are frauds as well, but even they are likely acting on some truth with sensationalism thrown in. Conscequently, their whole story gets dumped on and tossed aside as a hoax.

Disclosure will be brought about by ET, themselves, when they are ready to bring us up to speed. If things depend on us, it will never happen.

You don't need to point and argue at this.

Most people are not willing to accept what disclosure really means for all of us. This is why it will have to wait till ET brings their own disclosure, when the time is right, in their agenda.

We will also see that the negative stuff like abductions, etc., are things that we do to our selves, in the name of ET.

Full disclosure will be a shock in more ways than just ET are real. There will be a lot of othre realities for us to swallow.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
This is my biggest frustration about this board at times. Chamby hit it perfectly describing things.

It frustrates some people to the point of getting themselves banned.

If, for some reason, some one comes here trying to get help figuring out what they are experiencing. Then, they get bombarded with ridicule and laughter, the likes of playground bullying. It is no wonder they get themselves banned or get frustrated and leave.

You are right win 52, it seems like people are completely free to bully and ridicule other members - as long as they don't swear at them!

I would like to see people being warned for taking on an excessively aggressive or mocking tone towards other members, but I also know it'll never happen.....

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
From talking about the claims of Greer this thread has devolved into a flame fest between the Greer supporters and the Greer detractors. I think the thread has lost its way. It is time to re-group and re-orient the thread to the TOPIC at hand. Either that or lock it down and start over, with inevitable results. Now, let's look at the original issue and try to see what has happened with dear "Doctor" Greer.

The GOOD of Dr. Greer:
---------------------------
The press conference in 2001 was a masterful display of information. Witness after witness discussed their experiences and promised to testify before congress. Although there were some questionable witnesses (Wendelle Stevens?? Good Lord. Where's Billy!) the vast majority were straight-laced professional people who had a story to tell. By and large Greer stayed away from people like Lazar and Burisch, and inummerable others with questionable credentials. You are hard pressed to say this was not a concerted effort parading reasonable people. A standing ovation to this press conference.

Well, what happened? 9/11? Okay, if you say so, but that's just an excuse. the fact is the press conference, still touted as a smoking gun, went nowhere fast. We're all sorry that happened. It was a noble effort.

Dr. Greer himself? Well-spoken, intelligent, conservative in dress, good looking, able to speak for days at a time in a cohesive and ordered manner about the issues at hand. Comfortable in front of lights and audiences, he's a masterful rhetoritician. We all wish we were as comfortable before the cameras as he is. Hats off to Dr. Greer for his abilities and intelligence.

The BAD of Dr. Greer
-------------------------
Bit of an ego. Considering his 'competition,' that doesn't mean he's a liar. Student and teacher of Transcendental Meditation from a young age, not that that is bad, but it shows where his levitation/meditation threads come from.

Bit of an exaggerator. He didn't "brief" the CIA Director, he had a dinner conversation with him where the director was polite. When informed that the meeting was being mis-characterized, Greer received an informal, but pointed 'cease and desist' letter (Here). Back peddeling on the Director's part, you say? Where, specifically, is your evidence.

Then we have Greer's involvement in the "Best Evidence" project. Greer says he did the whole thing. The people who did the work think otherwise. See Here to for what happened. His legal problems resulting from this claim are here.

Next we have Dr. Greer breathlessly repeating a gas attack scenario with no substantiation whatsoever. See Here for that fiasco.

And, of course, we have a return of the Mothman Prophecies with this wonderful UFO photo of an "Moth from Space", discussed here.

And, of course, in his last book Greer speaks of vectoring in UFOs meditating to meet them, contacts, etc.

The Fallout
------------
Basically, whatever sincere motivations Greer had, he has self-destructed. He has gone from an articulate spokesperson for Disclosure to a person the rest of the world rolls their eyes at. He is no longer taken seriously.

What needs to happen is that the hundreds of people who came forward for the Disclosure Project need to be tabulated (Where is a list of names?). Next, Greer needs to disassociate himself from the project and turn it over to a group or person with proven credentials. Friedman comes to mind. I would be somewhat hesitant of MUFON mostly because their field people are as starry-eyed as many ATS posters, but their spokespeople are currently much better than they used to be.

Bortom line is that Greer has become a liability to Disclosure.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Bortom line is that Greer has become a liability to Disclosure.

While, we're keeping the thread on topic - it can be plainly seen that even with a professional publicist, Greer will have difficulty resurrecting his destroyed image.

Your summary was most astute, schuyler.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bit of an exaggerator. He didn't "brief" the CIA Director, he had a dinner conversation with him where the director was polite. When informed that the meeting was being mis-characterized, Greer received an informal, but pointed 'cease and desist' letter (Here). Back peddeling on the Director's part, you say? Where, specifically, is your evidence.

Rather than retell the story again, I have to ask you why Dr Greer has never ceased and desisted, even though he got a letter asking him to from a law office?

And yet, he still tells the story...he has ever since he got the cease and desist letter.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Rather than retell the story again, I have to ask you why Dr Greer has never ceased and desisted, even though he got a letter asking him to from a law office?

And yet, he still tells the story...he has ever since he got the cease and desist letter.

I don't know the answer to that any more than I understand why he put up a picture of a moth and called it an ET. Beats me.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by schuyler]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He definitely needs a publicist!

I'm halfway through the book and here are some points he makes which relate to the ongoing discussion at ATS. I'm pretty neutral on this, so the points I make are purely from 'what Greer would say' also known from here on out as WGWS. Doesn't mean I believe these points, doesn't mean I'm a hater either, this is just what is written in his book, which doesn't prove anything either way.

The Rogue group. This group is extremely complicated and has different cells with different agendas. These groups have frequently been in contact with Greer many times over the years for many different reasons from intimidation, to try and kill him, to initially when he started CSETI to get him to join thier agenda and some have expressed thier support and gradtitude and been helpful. Some parts of this Rogue shadow gov are pretty benign and are really into national security, George Bush (father) is part of one such cell that planned on disclosure after the Cold War which was stopped by a more sinister cell. (Sounds like GI Joe and Cobra Commander type stuff) Many in the benign cells favor disclosure and some secretly support Greer.

However, there are a couple of cells, the ones that have the crazy technology that are apocolyptic fanatics. Many Mormon and Vatican type people and insane special ops and mad scientist etc..... These so called, 'bad cells' have the ability to use advanced Tesla like technoloy to do some crazy stuff like fake abductions. I can provide more details from the book on abductions if anyone wants.

WGWS - within the UFO world, if you try to speak about UFO's being positive influences and experiences, you typically have trouble getting funding since most civilian UFO groups are funded by interests within this rogue group. Thus you have in recent times the 'Independence Day' "Alien", or even Travis Walton type movies/books/testimonies gaining attention while 'Close Encounters' type stories have not been made for many years (stupid example but just a mainstream example I came up with).

Regarding 'Funding'!!! Greer has had some help from rich figures who have supported him at various times, such as Laurance Rockefeller (who he says was surrounded by interests from this Rogue group without Laurence's knowledge. These clingers made sure DSP didn't get any real funding that was initially offered by Laurence. Laurence was eventually convinced not to support Greer by his family).

Much of the DSP work was done by volunteers who believe in the topic. The DSP itself was initially self funded by Greer and he was $10,000 in dept, until a friend of his who is mentioned in the book came through with more funding (after another financer backed out) at the last second or Greer was going to have to cancel the press conference. Most of the press releases/work were actually written by Greer and they only were able to hire one part time PR person for the actual press conference, so the conference was a pretty grass roots effort. The actual DSP video, he made himself and he readily admist that he is abolutely retarded when it comes to anything involving digital cameras. He makes a point of pointing this out specifically about digital cameras. He travelled around the world himself filming all the testimony and edited over 100 hours of footage by himself and had a volunteer from a production company put the final copy together of the movie. During this time he was also putting his daughters through college so he wasn't exactly rich.

He says he levitated and can vector in UFO's. All of this is related to meditation. He never says he can levitate on command, far from it. It's just happened on a couple of occassions when he reached certain meditative states (I've heard this before from mystics). The whole reason he started getting noticed by the black ops world was his ability to vector in UFO's, in particular an incident at a beach that occurred or dsp wouldn't have happened..out of words

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocketsauce
He says he levitated and can vector in UFO's. All of this is related to meditation.

Perhaps this is Greer's levitation technique?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

He says he levitated and can vector in UFO's. All of this is related to meditation.

You know, you are absolutely right. Greer is a devotee of Transcendental Meditation from an early age, and a teacher of TM. One of the techniques for 'advanced' students is levitation. I had a friend (now passed away) who attended the Maharishi University in the Midwest. (They bought an old college) He used to laugh about staying in a room at the college and hear an advanced acolyte 'bounce around the room all night' when he 'levitated.' Maybe they can really levitate after they practice like this--who am I to deny. But moreover, this explains Greer's many comments about levitation.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

You know, you are absolutely right.

LOL - I was pretty much joking (if you listen to the sound... you'll know why).

But yeah, I do think that is Greer's levitation technique though - unfortunately it stinks like giant methane cloud.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if farting improved levitation abilities, I would destroy Greer in a battle of levitation! Just ask my poor wife

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I don't know the answer to that any more than I understand why he put up a picture of a moth and called it an ET. Beats me.

You can show picture that looks like moth, but you will never be able to prove it's really a moth. Quite a difference between the 2
There is countless of situation where you can put 2 pictures of 2 different things, but that seems to be identical once photographed.

Unless you were there and took the picture yourself, you will never be able to tell if those were really flying orbs above their heads, or just, a lense artifact.

Could someone that went to the CSETI Training come forward and explain what the saw?

There is proof, evidence and speculation.

Lots of speculation going on so far in these threads.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, why do ATS people let the threads derails so much, and let people make personnal attacks on others like this?

I quickly checked the rules on these forums, and it seems that this is inappropriate...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

You can show picture that looks like moth, but you will never be able to prove it's really a moth. Quite a difference between the 2
There is countless of situation where you can put 2 pictures of 2 different things, but that seems to be identical once photographed.

Unless you were there and took the picture yourself, you will never be able to tell if those were really flying orbs above their heads, or just, a lense artifact.

Could someone that went to the CSETI Training come forward and explain what the saw?

There is proof, evidence and speculation.

And lots of BS. It's amazing to me the tenacity of believers. Here there is a picture of a moth. It has all the attributes of a moth: wings, fuzzy feelers, the whole nine yards. It's pointed out that it is a moth, and some people will say, "Well, it might not REALLY be a moth! You weren't there so you don't know." Yeah, well, I saw the picture. That is off the deep end of credibility. But if someone wants to go down with the boat on this one, feel free. I'm just going to walk away from you slowly backwards with a nice comforting smile on my face, agreeing with you that the moth is an ET, keeping you in sight the entire time. Please do keep away from me. I do have a can of mace in my pocket. And you're kinda creeping me out here with this moth-ET talk. Seeyalaterbye.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well, that is like saying - since you have never been to the moon, then it could be made of cheese - or what ever you wish it to be made out of.

As for speculation - what? would you rather have people follow blindly and believe blindly?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, why do ATS people let the threads derails so much, and let people make personnal attacks on others like this?

I quickly checked the rules on these forums, and it seems that this is inappropriate...

The title of this thread is about Greer's new publicist. Why would your previous post discuss the moth pictures instead of the publicist?

You are contributing to the derailment of this thread even as you attack the act of doing so.

Now, Greer's new, professional publicist should also be able to speak the native languages of the G7 country that Greer plans to use as a base for vectoring his UFOs. It would be far more advantageous to Greer if he has a new, professional publicist who can communicate with the local media to purchase five different types of cameras, to record the UFO vectoring event. The new, professional publicist will then be able to freely disseminate the contact event to the world and then the USA.gov.mil will release all of their hidden technology - thanks to Greer's new, professional publicist.

It's easy to keep on topic with a thread if you try hard enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join