It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 churches marked for burning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Muslim extremists" kill teacher,burn church in Nigeria. I wonder what would happen if Christians killed a muslim teacher and burned down a mosque?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Let us pray for them. That they will be more tolerant.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
"Muslim extremists" kill teacher,burn church in Nigeria. I wonder what would happen if Christians killed a muslim teacher and burned down a mosque?

I am not surprised at all. When Muslims kill people it's a holy war and nobody cares. But just remember, Islam is a religion of peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang

It's already been done. It was called "The Crusades". It wasn't real popular with the Moslems.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
there are plenty of areas in africa where muslims are killing christians and christians are killing muslims over religion. this is nothing new

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's already been done. It was called "The Crusades". It wasn't real popular with the Moslems.

The crusades happened when? This is now. Maybe it's time to let it go.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by rdang]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I posted information on the killing of the Christian Nigerian teacher 2 full days ago. No one seemed to care. No responses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join