It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris fights the bankers !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...
This is his blog I think, here he speaks about what bankers and credit card companies always seek : to put people into debt and keep them there

Free at last!

Let's face the facts:

Credit card companies don't care about you in any respect. They only want your money and indebtedness.

You might be easy prey for their subtle system of servitude, incapable of resisting impulse purchases or overcoming "emergency" excuses for flashing the "platinum membership." (Can you admit it?)
If that's you, it's time to face the music. You're likely in debt bondage. Or as radio talk-show and WND financial columnist Dave Ramsey simply puts it, you're "slaves to the credit card companies." If so, Dave has some insightful debt advice waiting for you right now online at his website to help you experience financial freedom.

Most of all, let us each work and pray for the release of every victim of debt bondage, about which even the Good Book has something to say, whether in regard to modern-day slavery or the consumer debt trade.

All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything. (St Paul - Corinthians 6:12 )

Owe no debt to anyone, except the continuing debt to love.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes!!! We are going to win now! Chuck Norris is on the bandwagon to fight the Rockefeller's, Rothchilds, and their bilderberg group. This is a sweet day to be an American.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Yes!!! We are going to win now! Chuck Norris is on the bandwagon to

Excuse you, but Chuck Norris....IS....the bandwagon.

****Chuck Norris for a debt-free America*****

new topics

join