It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bell Labs backengineered UFO tech?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Anyone one care to run with this? The link below goes to a google article supposedly from Rense, I can't get the full url to work in XMB, so you will have to cut and paste...

groups.google.com.../groups%3Fhl%3Den%26group%3Dalt.paranet .ufo (don't forget the .ufo it puts a space there that isn't on the link)

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AMERICAN COMPUTER PRESIDENT JACK SHULMAN ON THE
ROSWELL/BELL LABS CONTROVERSY

[Since mid-August, a controversy has raged on the internet concerning highly
provocative information posted on the web site of American Computer Company
(see CNI News of September 16, 1997; and visit ACC's web site:
www.american-computer.com...). In brief, ACC has suggested that the
historic invention of the transistor at Bell Laboratories in December, 1947
might have been aided by covert transfer of technology from an alien
spacecraft recovered near Roswell, New Mexico.

This suggestion directly parallels similar claims made by Lt. Col. Philip Corso in his recent book, "The Day After Roswell." However, ACC personnel state they had no knowledge of Corso or his book, but relied instead on information provided by a "consultant" who remains nameless.

... much much more on the site...

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
That is one interesting book."The Day After Roswell" I cannot figure out why my library was selling off the only copy they had though.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes. I read this article a while back, but its not exactly a mind-boggling revelation. No proof, just talk, yadda yadda yadda. Fat lotta good its done to get the information out, as usual.

I personally have no doubts as to what actually crashed in the area surrounding Roswell, New Mexico, so I'm always glad to see Corso's claims bolstered. Though I think that Corso was a bit out of it by the time he came forward with his information.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
That is one interesting book."The Day After Roswell" I cannot figure out why my library was selling off the only copy they had though.

Uhmm, I dont think there is any conspiracy in why your library was selling teh copy.

If I am right in my guess that you are thinking there could possibly be a sinister or governmental reason stopping the library letting the book out then I would think that the library wouldnt waste time trying to sell it, they would just burn it or chuck it instead. Maybe they were just getting rid because libraries frequently sell off books that are no longer regually borrowed, so they can make way for books that people will have more interest in. It seems that unfortunatly Mr Groin Grinder, you are the only conspiracy/UFO type in your town, or at least the only one with a good reading capacity.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's an excellent book....though I'd caution readers that Mr. Corso tends to overestimate his importance in the affair. However, there is an excellent amount of info there, and it jives extremely well with independent research and other sources. I'd say it's likely one of the most important UFO books since this site's namesake....Above Top Secret, by Timothy Goode....

I've seen the article before, back when it first came out, and even when the site was up....nice find though NC....

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes, I would say possibly Bell Labs was brought in. I know Lockheed was involved in the back-engineer process.

new topics

top topics

join