It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the back door open?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
With the recent military build up and presence near Iran, and everyone focusing on what's transpiring, could this be leaving the back door open for terrorist attacks?

The UK would, with no doubt, have all concerns focused on the 15 service people being held by Iran and what their next move should be.

The USA is probably doing the same, based on what the end result will be.

My worry is that while all this is going on.... a terrorist cell waiting for the perfect opportunity may be sitting with a 'finger on a button' somewhere.

People may respond that this would have no effect on NSA operations and current functions, but I say anything that effects the government, inturn effects its agencies.

With everyone being preoccupied... might the back doors be left open and vunerable to home soil attacks?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, if so, it would make a welcome change, wouldn't it?

It would be poetic justice, wouldn't it?

You know: ' Live by the sword, die by the sword'.

And: 'What goes around comes around'.

Or, to put it in context that people might grasp:- would you feel any sympathy if criminals who'd driven over to your neighbourhood to rob you, rape and murder your family etc. were themselves robbed and THEIR families raped and murdered while they were busy monstering you and your family ?

Wouldn't you say: ' Serves them right ! '

Wouldn't we ALL say and think that?

Yep.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I doubt it. Our military resources might be preoccupied with Iraq and the War on Terrorism but law enforcement is pretty much on the ball.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Not exactly the response I was looking for.... but see what you mean.

Sounds cruel, but when put in a different context takes on a whole new outlook.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Grailkeeper]

new topics

top topics

join