It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this sucks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
im just gonna keep this short and sweet cause i don't feel like typing a whole lot. ne way....

there's this girl. i'm really feelin her. but i've already caught her in 2 ridiculous ass lies. and i already know im gonna have to kick her to the curb because of it. it's just a shame cause i thought for sure that she was the girl i could really get something going with. but i guess not. oh well :shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
LordInfamous, you are way to young to be committed to a relationship anyway. Also, you are to good to be jerked around by someone that doens't respect you. I tell this all the time but I am going to say it again. Girlfriends are like buses, if you miss the first one wait 15 minutes! You are certainly going to find another that will be as devoted to you as you to her. Take a break from relationships for now and focus on something else. You are wasting emotions on somebody that doesn't matter.....Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Is she hot? Keep her around for the benefits.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose28in

Just because someone is good looking doesn't mean you should keep her aorund.

She could be incredibly gorgeous, but if she treats you like dirt, then what's the point?

Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't respect you. I've had a relationship like that, and I get angry when ever i think about it.

If you feel you can work it out, then go ahead and try. But if you feel that you can't resolve this, then just start over again with someone you know will resepct you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated, not to be lied to.

Best of wishes to you in this situation.

TheRanchMan

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
u know man i got a friend with the same problem......she would probably not change soon....so what im telling him constantly is that
1.go see her
2.tell her that shes makin u mad and ur giving her a choice:
-either get straight and stop lying to you and do tricks or...
-u dumo her to the curve

only way man if u keep her she will continue to do this stuff so straighten her up,remember u can find a better one every day,u know what im saying right?shes not use if she dates u and some other boys u dont need a girl like that.....u better go to a prostitute or sometin

trust me and tell her

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
u better go to a prostitute or sometin

bwa hahah hahaha never ever ever ever EV-ERRRRRR would i pay for a piece of filth that walks the streets every night.

Originally posted by goose28in

yea she is, and im workin on keepin her around. supposedly (sp?) we're gonna set somthin up week after next, but after all the lies i've caught her in i dont know if anything will go thru...

there's alot of stuff im leavin out about our situation cuz it'll take to long to type..but what i will say is that she's already said that when/if we see eachother that nothin will happen..but me and her both know i got a degree of mind control over her...so we'll see

new topics

top topics

join