It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Conspiracy Master Forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I thought it might be a good diea to spark some discussion about what we can do with the CM forums. I'm trying to keep my total number of threads down to avoid having lots of topics that don't get much traffic. I've put a lot of thought in to each new thread, and I've got some ideas about what I could do next...but...I'd like to see what's possible from other points of view.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would like to see an AP version of Conspiracy Masters.
There are some high quality threads on AP already but if you don't know where to look you face a deluge of pointless partisan debate that holds no appeal what so ever.

Just my 10 cents.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is there any chance that CM's will be able edit their posts in forum whenever they want to?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Is there any possibility in the future for the members to be able to give someone a vote for "Conspiracy Master"? Or some other form of recogniton that they at least appear to know their topic very well?

If so, I would like to cast a nomination for IsaacKoi. To me, at least his knowledge of "Aliens & UFO's" is second to none. I trust in his credibilty (at least what I can glean from his postings here), and his apparent knowledge of that subject matter seems very vast.

new topics

top topics

join