It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satsuma Alabama footage very clear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Good morning all, hope everyone is well and keeping up with the UFO flurry recently.

I saw this one from digging the internet today and wondered if anyone had seen it. The object seems almost identical to another piece of footage that was posted here recently that's around 20 minutes long and there is a guy filming from the back of a truck with a tripod. In this footage although not as long the camera is much steadier and you can see the movement of the object a lot clearer.

The usual apologies if it's been posted before, let me know what you think.

Link

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
amazing footage.. alot going on there.. you saw the 1 on the right zip up in the air why the main one was hovering..

in short.. what is going on?

there is strange biz all in our skies and what do we really know?

im tired of believing life is just go to work, pay bills, stack money and shut up..

good post!

(mod edit , please do not circumvent the censors)

[edit on 30-3-2007 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Cool vid. I can't wait till an analyst looks at those they look genuine to me. I wonder what these are.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yeah good post. I actually have seen this before over on Rense.com. What makes this case stand out is the random way in which the images were captured, just by pure chance.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's the movement of the thing that gets me, how can something of that distance move so quickly?. The only other explanation is that it is actually something really close up to the camera like fluff but i ain't buying that. Something weird is going on and it's becoming more frequent.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The vid looks decent but i have a possible explaination. Has anyone ever seen a grocery sack that gets caught in the wind and blows away. It could only be a few hundred feet up and look miles away because of it's small size. The anomaly (sp) at approx. 3/4 of the way through where a white object flies quickly upward is interesting however.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr0lla
amazing footage.. alot going on there.. you saw the 1 on the right zip up in the air why the main one was hovering..

in short.. what is going on?

there is strange biz all in our skies and what do we really know?

im tired of believing life is just go to work, pay bills, stack money and shut up..

good post!

I don't think this is a hoax, if only because it's not strange enough for a hoaxer to bother. However, I am troubled that the video cuts off when it does. It would be best to show at least a few frames after the object is completely invisible.

I think that the object on the right that zips by is a bird.

What this object IS exactly, I'm not certain, but while the movements are interesting, they're not highly strange. The angular motion is quite small, and it's a windy day, so I don't think you can altogether rule out a balloon. the object is too small to make out much detail, or even shape, although it appears to be fairly symmetrical.

So, it could be something really anomalous, but there's not enough information.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Looked at it like 4 times. For the cameraman, another ding - autofocus on the tree limb rather than the object at hand (stinkin' cameras).

Now, in a few parts of the video, to the left in the are same-colored shiny objects which appear to be attached to the tree.

This reminds me of catching sunlight in a spiderweb that is suspended between trees. I'd bet that this is an out of focus spider web with the right amount of sunlight reflecting off a strand going diagonally left to right.

If I was shooting something up in the sky, I'd walk out away from trees to get a better view. I'm not a debunker but it looks so much like sun on a spider web that it really doesn't seem to be a typical object.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There's only one thing that I could think of that would not be some type of craft ... and that's a bird floating on high winds. I've seen birds from time to time at a very high altitude just kinda cruising with their wings open and ocassionally diving or flapping them. They appear to have a similar movement to the object in this video. However most of the birds I have seen appear much darker than this object as well.

Good find

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
The object seems almost identical to
another piece of footage that was posted here recently that's around 20 minutes long ...
Have you still got a link to this, by chance, October ?
I guess I missed that one.

The stills from your link, look Very similar to the O'hare picture, don't you think ?

I'd suggest you post this in Jeff Ritzmann's forum. I think he'd be interested.

Although the apparent 'blowing in the wind' motion, is suspicious, I think this deserves
further professional scrutiny, what do you think?

Nice catch.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird

The object seems almost identical to
another piece of footage that was posted here recently that's around 20 minutes long ...

Check this thread, I think you are referring to the Tallahassee UFO video... Its about 24 minutes long.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/30/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Awsome post October.
I watched the video and It looks like classic ufo behavior to me. The movement, everything. I also found it interesting to note the second ufo zipping upwards at speed in the lower right.
Nice

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Anyone notice those 2 objects shooting away nearly verticaly across the screen in the last 3de of the video?

Great footage man. Definatly not the movement of a weatherballoon or plane.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This video has been discussed also here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by manastin]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It seems almost impossible to post a UFO video that hasn't been posted before, but I'm glad you did October because I never would have seen it otherwise. It doesn't appear to be a hoax. And while the object looks as though it's floating like a balloon would, I'm not competely convinced the other object is a bird. If anything the other object flying past validates the floating one more. Good video!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Manastin,

Sorry I didn't realise it was posted before, it gets frustrating when you think you have something new and juicy and realise it's been seen before, i guess there's no harm in looking at it again but I reckon the mods will close this now. Ah well i'll just have to find something new

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Manastin,

Sorry I didn't realise it was posted before, it gets frustrating when you think you have something new and juicy and realise it's been seen before, i guess there's no harm in looking at it again but I reckon the mods will close this now. Ah well i'll just have to find something new

It is good that you posted again, because I also find it very interesting. First post just died..and there wasnt enough analysis. Maybe the cameraman should come here or send the raw data.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by manastin

Manastin,

It is good that you posted again, because I also find it very interesting. First post just died..and there wasnt enough analysis. I hope this time there will be more answers. Maybe the cameraman should come here or send the raw data.

???? Sorry...double post..how did I do it?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by manastin]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What do u think of the idea of our government has finally stumbled across a way to use the technology of the Roswell incident. Using anti gravity instead of propulsion.... I found the book The Day After Roswell very fascinating, and very hard to believe that some person can make somthing ike this up...

Among the products that Corso says resulted from the Roswell debris were:

1. . Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision"
2. . Fiber optics
3. . Supertenacity fibers
4. . Lasers
5. . Molecular alignment metallic alloys
6. . Integrated circuits and microminiaturization of logic boards
7. . HARP (High Altitude Research Project)
8. . Project Horizon (an attempt to sell the government on the necessity of building a military base on the Moon to compete with both the Russians and the aliens.)
9. . Portable atomic generators (ion propulsion drive)
10. . Irradiated food
11. . "Third Brain" guidance systems (based on the headbands reportedly used by the aliens)
12. . Particle beams ("Star Wars" antimissle energy weapons)
13. . Electromagnetic propulsion systems
14. . Depleted uranium projectiles

He also states that there is evidence of The Germans trying and developing similar technology during ww2. I have found other evidence that states basically the same things as Corso's beliefs.

www.rense.com...

Some at home anti-gravity...
I haven't tried it yet... so i cant say, its cool though.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi,

I certainly agree with you that certain technologies we have today have contributed majorly to the idea of UFO tech being passed down, but i strongly believe we are being slowly drip fed to be acclimatized to any changes going on. We are the Guinea Pigs of the big picture. I really do think that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join