It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi folks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hiya, I've heard way too much BS in conspiracy sites, and am hoping to find something that is actually true.

I like the idea that a massive change could come, that the stability of our world could be rocked, and a new place formed where the frontiers appear boundless.

I mean, all of the conditions appear correct, we have decadence in a great part of the world, a fair bit of the rest is catching up, within 100 years over half the population of the earth will be in the state the Canada and the US are, and we seem to be running up to the eges of the science we've defined for ourselves, so many in the scientific community have said that we have made all of our great advances, and now are left to fill in the cracks, we'll be viewing earth-sized planets hundreds of light years away with interferometry within a decade, we know what we'll be inventing, something has to change, because it appears we are at the end of our own progress, as it did in the 1900's before the automobile, the gravity revolution, the mass production line, the quantum revolution, and the communist movement, we need a change!

I just want to find something reliable, something that isn't 'Oh, planet X will appear may 15th 2003, wait, it's may 18th? okay, it'll appear may 15th.. uh, ..2012, right, we've said that all along!' thank you very much Zetatalk, I never believed the bastards anyways..

But, yeah, hopefully I can find what I'm looking for around here.. nice to meet ya!

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viendin
Hiya, I've heard way too much BS in conspiracy sites, and am hoping to find something that is actually true.

I like the idea that a massive change could come, that the stability of our world could be rocked, and a new place formed where the frontiers appear boundless.

I mean, all of the conditions appear correct, we have decadence in a great part of the world, a fair bit of the rest is catching up, within 100 years over half the population of the earth will be in the state the Canada and the US are, and we seem to be running up to the eges of the science we've defined for ourselves, so many in the scientific community have said that we have made all of our great advances, and now are left to fill in the cracks, we'll be viewing earth-sized planets hundreds of light years away with interferometry within a decade, we know what we'll be inventing, something has to change, because it appears we are at the end of our own progress, as it did in the 1900's before the automobile, the gravity revolution, the mass production line, the quantum revolution, and the communist movement, we need a change!

I just want to find something reliable, something that isn't 'Oh, planet X will appear may 15th 2003, wait, it's may 18th? okay, it'll appear may 15th.. uh, ..2012, right, we've said that all along!' thank you very much Zetatalk, I never believed the bastards anyways..

But, yeah, hopefully I can find what I'm looking for around here.. nice to meet ya!

Nice to meet you too Viendin. We've left Pices and we're entering Aquarius. Who knows what's about to happen. I believe it's going to be something Spiritual and something that will affect us from the stars. What will it be? I've no idea but i'll be watching

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Viendin.

read the forum rules, make lots of posts, and most importantly, have fun.

cya around

regards
FLC

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, this site imo doesnt have such a lay back attitude to things. People here much prefer to research things before they post them, all together making it a better and "truthful" experience

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Welcome!

Well you will find many things here to interest you....
So jump right in!!!

Need any help around here feel free to u2u me!
The new member guide lines is a good place to start!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

tells you about the point system ect ...we have here
well worth a read!!!

see you around!

asala

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by asala]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi from another newbie

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thats wierd - I just typed 'n-e-w-b-i-e' and the board printed 'New Member' ... must be the Greys at it again

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Gothique]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We do it all around here but we are loathe to stoop to the depths of divining dates!

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gothique
Thats wierd - I just typed 'n-e-w-b-i-e' and the board printed 'New Member' ... must be the Greys at it again

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Gothique]

Just wait until you type a swear word and a weird symbol appears.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It is just mods consider what n-e-w-b-i-e offensive along with all the other curse words we are used too. Just type some curse words and check out what comes out.

And Viendin Welcome to ATS! Hope you will join the list that doesn't type out idiotic comments.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by surfup]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Just wait until you type a swear word and a weird symbol appears.

Hmmm ... If I type 'Illuminati', will a picture of Henry Kissinger appear ?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Highyaz New Member!! Hope you enjoy this site as much as i do.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ok. You are definately going to fit in here !!!
Welcome....both of you (Gothique & Viendin).

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I suppose that it's possible, if the is a single entity known to their members as the , for the ATS board to recognise Kissinger as being one of the prime movers of the , and use his picture to represent them. Of course, it could be that there is no such thing as the , merely a group of secret societies such as the Scottish Rite Masons, P2 etc rather than a single group. Then again, these groups could well have at the top of their heirarchy a cabal which could be known as the .
However I have also heard that they (if they exist at all) call themselves the Olympians (as opposed to the ).

top topics

join