It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study of Morgellons fibres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Can anyone with a stronger scientific understanding than myself make sense of these studies?

I must admit, I'm a little surprised that Morgellons doesn't get more of a mention on these boards. I've looked through some of the previous threads, and I know that the credibility and qualifications of Dr. Hildegarde Staninger have been questioned before with regards to Morgellons. I guess I'm hoping someone with scientific background can 'layman-ise' the scientific findings of the lab.

www.rense.com...

Yes, yes, I know it's from Rense and 'OMG they have ads for genuine Element 115 on their page so this must all be fake'. I'd really appreciate if someone with an open mind could ignore the source for a moment to address purely the science in these studies.

In short - I don't understand the science, and clearly the people responsible for the studies are biased in favour of Morgellons. I would imagine any of our scientific skeptics are probably biased against Morgellons, but if I can get both extrapolations from the same data-set, then maybe I can reach my own conclusion despite being a scientific dunce

[edit on 30-3-2007 by TheStev]

new topics

join