It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Doesn't Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I found this while surfing some randomness during work... essentially it shows Disney using what is the same exact cells just re-drawn on seperate movies. is it common place for animators to do this or is it just an attempt at lowering the over head to increase profit margins? im sure if we looked these two scenes aren't the only dupes. i personally dont think its fair to the consumer, although most have probably not noticed.

disneychange.ytmnd.com...

what really amazes me is that someone figured this out! kid should be in the space program.

[edit on 3/30/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That is interesting. I recognize two of those cartoons as a Whinnie the Pooh and either Jungle Book or Jungle Book 2.

It would be interesting to find out which cartoons those were and when they were made and why they chose to outright copy the composure of those scenes. The fallen tree is almost an exact duplicate down to the branches yet they are obviously entirely different drawings.

This is a really neat find.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Comicbook artists do that stuff all the time. It's like one set of artists "tipping thier hats" to a respected yet other group of artist/'s sort of. And in this case they might have had access to any reference pics/rotoscoped film. Films and even books do this in thier own way.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OMG....I am shocked. The next thing you will tell me is professional Wrestling is fake.

FYI those movies were made 40 years ago....

[edit on 30-3-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
oh i think i saw something like this before..hahaha at the song they used

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Do you think that there's any reason to create those massive works of art and having to "reinvent the wheel" with every one.

This is a conspiracy?

[edit on 2007/6/13 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

join