It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psiballs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
for those of you who know what psiballs are and how to make them, doeas anyone else see a link between psiballs and dragon ball z

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Never heard of dragon balls. Here have some psi balls though.

PSI BALLS

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I can make small blue psi balls, but it takes a lot of time and affort.. I find myself getting frustrated and they just sputter out.
To make blue psi balls, I'd suggest having a naked woman or risque media handy

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've been trying it tonight through the help of a friend, if i am able to make one i'll prove it with a digital camera and full video evidence, unlike others i like to backup what happens.

I dont know if i'm close but what i'm feeling is alot of heat, i i guess i should try a little harder.. well here goes.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You can't photograph psi. It isn't a visible wavelength.

There's a whole industry built on the viewing of auras, psi, and chi, it's the Kirlian Photography industry, that picks up any energy at all.

Sometimes you can enhance the brightness of a pic where you are in a dark room and see something, but that's only if you've a ton of experience behind ya.

And yes, psiballs are quite related to DBZ. In Dragonball and DragonballZ, the energy they use is Ki, also known as Chi and Qi. Dragonball is actually a japanese myth blown wildly out of proportion.. Anyway, there is some debate as to whether Chi and Psi are the same thing, I'm for their being different, because of different limits that seem to affect one or the other.

People who think that they can do 'kamehamehas' and 'spirit bombs' are commonly referred to in the Online Energy Community as DBZers, they are a fanatically hated group...

To learn some things that are real about this, read the articles at Psipog and visit the forum as well as read the articles at Veritas

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Last night, for the first time, I did a small energy manipulation exercise. It was amazing.

I practiced a grounding technique I was taught to get well grounded first, then meditated for about 15 minutes. Then went to the exercise. Within about 30 seconds I had created my very first "psi ball" and maniulated it by shaping it etc. I then quickly learned a fun way to annoy my cat. She walked into the room and distracted me so I threw the ball at her. That was about the funniest thing I have seen this year. She went completely nuts for about 15 seconds.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I tried making a Psi ball but had no luck. If someone is willing to teach me i would appreciate it. I have looked at a bunch of sites but that is no help.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.thepsionguild.net...

Long read, but it's one of the best there. The method I used was in a book, so I have to find the exact steps but went like this.

Relax. Relax, then relax a little more.

Rub your hands together slowly, then slightly faster ..... till very fast, for a total of about 20 seconds. All the time, eyes closed, visualizing energy building between your rubbing hands. After 20 seconds, keep eyes closed and slowly part hands to what feels like about 2 inches. don't open your eyes, as you won't see anything. but keep them closed and visualize the energy between you hands. Pick a color and shape. In your mind, make the color and shape change. Then, move your hands to shape it. You should feel the energy in your hands. I can tell you how it will feel, as it is uaually described differently by many people. But you should feel it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Someone who is good at making Psiballs and is willing to teach me please send me a u2u. I always have trouble with the vizualization part.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Someone who is good at making Psiballs and is willing to teach me please send me a u2u. I always have trouble with the vizualization part.

Look at my avatar, or go to the link I posted above. Then memorize one of the energy balls there. You could just imagine a bluish blob of light, but the more real you can make it in your mind, the better it will come out.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I tried to make a psiball. I sneezed during the vizualization part and got all screwed up. groingrinder do you have AIM?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'll give you a 'sigh' ball.

But really, making a connection to Dragon Ball Z is stupid. Dragon Ball Z is a cartoon, based loosely on old ideas. You aren't gonna out your hands behind your back, chant something, and produce a ball of energy. Not going to happen.

Basically, you won't be able to produce anything you can actually see at all. I've known guys who meditated for years to try and achieve the ability to harness energy. Most were unable to do it, or do little more than making their hands warm.

A few things:

1- You cannot be stupid. It won't work. You don't have sufficient use of your brain. Go back to WD-40 and mathces.

2- You have to KNOW you can do it. Not think you can, but KNOW you can.

3- You have to be at ease. If you can't get your mind off that chick you are going to go see tonite, its not gonna happen.

4- You can't be stupid. Just thought I'd emphasize this.

5- Don't drink or do drugs before hand. It'll ruin your focus. I've heard weed helps, but I don't smoke, so I don't know for sure.

If you have that covered, be comfy, and focus. If it doesn't work, try it later. Do not be discouraged, cause once you get it, it gets easier. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grankor
I'll give you a 'sigh' ball.

But really, making a connection to Dragon Ball Z is stupid. Dragon Ball Z is a cartoon, based loosely on old ideas. You aren't gonna out your hands behind your back, chant something, and produce a ball of energy. Not going to happen.

Basically, you won't be able to produce anything you can actually see at all. I've known guys who meditated for years to try and achieve the ability to harness energy. Most were unable to do it, or do little more than making their hands warm.

A few things:

1- You cannot be stupid. It won't work. You don't have sufficient use of your brain. Go back to WD-40 and mathces.

2- You have to KNOW you can do it. Not think you can, but KNOW you can.

3- You have to be at ease. If you can't get your mind off that chick you are going to go see tonite, its not gonna happen.

4- You can't be stupid. Just thought I'd emphasize this.

5- Don't drink or do drugs before hand. It'll ruin your focus. I've heard weed helps, but I don't smoke, so I don't know for sure.

If you have that covered, be comfy, and focus. If it doesn't work, try it later. Do not be discouraged, cause once you get it, it gets easier. Good luck!

Dude... you could be yoda's long lost brother talking like that

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Looks like all the interesting stuff's already been said.

I have to agree that Anka's manual is one of the the better ones out there (its what I learnt off, not to mention him being one of the better psions
)

I use a variation of his method to teach people, I have so far a 0% first time fail rate (not that that means much, i tend to be pretty selective over who I teach) but if you're still having problems, I'd be happy to talk people through it.

However, people, don't limit yourself to psi"balls". Look at doing psitetrahedrons (my fav), psikitten's, psisydneyoperahouse's or even psisecretmoonbase's. Psiballs are only the begining of a lot more complex stuff

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Psi balls my ass. You guys are funny when you do your drugs.

Really though, I'm just kidding about that. What makes you think you really are doing anything at all if you cant see it? Since humans are mainly visual. How do you know your brain is not fooling you?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I tried to make a psiball. I sneezed during the vizualization part and got all screwed up. groingrinder do you have AIM?

I do not have AIM, sorry. I am not a chatty sort of person. Please go to the links posted by others in this thread and read what is there. Above all.....do not become discouraged by initial failures. Remember that anything worth haveing or doing is going to take some effort. It is the effort that you put into it that makes it "special" in the first place. If everybody could do it the very first time they tried, then there would be nothing "special" about it. This rings true with any endeavor that you undertake in life. The more effort that is put into it, the greater the reward that will be reaped from it. Good luck ilovepizza. I have no doubt that if you put forth the honest effort that you will eventually succeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I used to watch that show long time ago, but I stopped after the cell saga when they went back to showing the older ones. I always thought it was funny because they scream so much. My memory isnt so clear, but isnt there a super sayan 7?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I used to watch that show long time ago, but I stopped after the cell saga when they went back to showing the older ones. I always thought it was funny because they scream so much. My memory isnt so clear, but isnt there a super sayan 7?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sorry for redirecting the topic if I did. Wouldnt a lightning ball be a psiball? You make a psiball but its a lightning ball.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
www.thepsionguild.net...

You should feel the energy in your hands. I can tell you how it will feel, as it is uaually described differently by many people. But you should feel it.

There might be a scientific explanation on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join