It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Arrow now gives full protection against Iran'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

'Arrow now gives full protection against Iran'

www.jpost.com

Recent modifications made to the Arrow enable Israel's ballistic missile defense system to successfully intercept and destroy any ballistic missile in the Middle East, including nuclear-capable missiles under development by Iran
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Looks like the war of rhetoric is continuing...whether Israel can really stop an incoming from Iran or elsewhere...who knows. I think what is more telling is with a statement like this Israel is throwing Iran's threats right back at'em.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Israel has been surprisingly quiet throughout the whole UK hostage situation. I really expected to hear a lot more from on the happenings around the region.

Look what Iran is now accusing the British of. Things are getting more heated over there every time I look at the news.

Iran claims British troops attacked its outpost in southern Iraq:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I really think Iran is trying to pick a fight, they know at this moment their international standing is dubious, so throwing the first punch, cast them in an even worse light than already. If they can get the west to throw it for them...well, then they look like underdog.

It's the classic taunt the bigger guy till he punches you and gets himself thrown out of the bar...or in this case...if they can provoke the west in blinking first...the our credibility would be shot...there are those that would say it is already...although I'm not one of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I dont get why Israel didnt have any missile defense systems to stop all those
missiles fired from Hezbollah during the lebanon war, any one know why????

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogblade
I dont get why Israel didnt have any missile defense systems to stop all those
missiles fired from Hezbollah during the lebanon war, any one know why????

Because those small, inaccurat surface-to -surface Quasams are junk and never hit much. They are talking about LARGE missiles here... not shoulder fired rockets.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I agree with Pootie on this...this missile defense seems intended for larger Iran size rockets...Hezbollah although a big headache is a border threat as far as rockets go...Iran's missile/rocket tech at least as they advertise it is more regionally intended in it's scope of influence.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I've never seen consistently effective missile defense.

new topics

top topics

join